swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
We gave them almost nothing in the 3rd:
1729904316881.png

Reactions: Dionysus

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
That was a tough loss; it was one of those winnable games that slipped away! We need to bear down and secure a win, especially when we had leads of 2-0, 3-2, and 4-3.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

ThreeMs

Oct 21, 2013
Ottawa
This loss is 100% on Nick Cousins.

If you're going to take a stupid penalty with 5 minutes to go in a game your team is leading by 1 goal, then I don't want you on this team. Fire him into the moon. That's all I have to say.
Is there an extra forward on the road trip? If so, Cousins should be scratched against Colorado. Accountability.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
This was very 2022-2023. Not being able to push it to OT was just perfect. We started that season 4-2 as well lmao.
Yeah we lose too many games in regulation, if you're going to lose a game like tonight where you were the better team at least lose in OT where you get one point.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Personally, I would have gone back to Forsberg tonight. He had a shutout and looked in perfect control last game. Give him the net until he loses it. That would have given Ullmark a bit more time to get back from injury too

Cousins and Amadio were really bad, huge factors in losing us this game. Actually, Cousins was fine but took the worst penalty he could possibly take at the worst possible timing

If we want to become a playoff team, wen need to stop finding ways to lose a game. We wasted a good performance, should have gotten a point at least

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Personally, I would have gone back to Forsberg tonight. He had a shutout and looked in perfect control last game. Give him the net until he loses it. That would have given Ullmark a bit more time to get back from injury too

Cousins and Amadio were really bad, huge factors in losing us this game. Actually, Cousins was fine but took the worst penalty he could possibly take at the worst possible timing

If we want to become a playoff team, when need to stop finding ways to lose a game. We wasted a good performance, should have gotten a point at least
Thing with Amadio is that he was in the right place every time. The puck just found him WAY too often

He just can’t have the puck.

lang006

Jan 2, 2020
Team played good most of the game. Disappointing finish. They are going to have to figure out how to penalty kill. Obvious a bumper play was being set up and the D just leave someone open in the slot makes no sense.

Everyone sh*ts all over Hamonics mistakes but I saw quite a few errors by Sanderson in this game. Certainly not one of his finest. Hopefully Zub back soon and stays healthy.

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad