Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Amadio is taking himself out of the play every shift. I’m not going to get fooled by this worker bee nonsense. Cant skate can’t control a puck can’t shoot can’t pass.

Need to offer more
I don't mind Amadio, but he's a bottom-6 player. Anchoring Tkachuk and Stutzle with him on the wing is not a viable solution. He has no offensive ability to speak of

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Couldn't watch the third, but knew we'd be lucky with a point. Same thing on Sunday, unfortunately. We're just not there yet
lol we were good tonight.

But scramble breakouts and the guys who are supposed to be savvy cup champs f***ed us.

The players who are suppose to “be there” were the ones who were the most immature in the last 5 minutes

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
A lot went wrong but all Cousins. What a horrific penalty to take.

Moreover, we needed Ullmark to make a save on that 5th goal.
Meh, Cousins bad penalty or not, this is basically the Sens of the last few years in a nutshell. One mistake and they unravel.

Anyway not a huge deal, just a disappointing ending. Vegas is a great team and the Sens skated with them all game so that’s encouraging at least.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Meh, Cousins bad penalty or not, this is basically the Sens of the last few years in a nutshell. One mistake and they unravel.

Anyway not a huge deal, just a disappointing ending. Vegas is a great team and the Sens skated with them all game so that’s encouraging at least.
No it isn’t. Where was the unraveling against Tampa? Or the kings?

We didn’t unravel tonight. We just lost.

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
What fucin back breaker , what a let down after a really good game from them . Still immature I guess hope they learn from it.Ulmark was a litlle bit off in this game obviously because he didnt play for a long strech.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Maybe I'm crazy but the one area I'd love Sanderson to improve on is his one timers. He seems to flub it or break his stick a lot.

vandelay

Nov 3, 2022
Good game. They looked calm and stuck to the plan in the third. Tough penalty from cousins. Ullmark needs to save on of those

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

We didn't skate with them, we completely outplayed them most of the game.

Was just a brutal, brutal penalty to take and then we didn't get the save we needed.

Also, down a goal we shouldn't have pulled goalie that early. Dumb.

sena

Jul 3, 2024

or not? That was a stupid useless non needed penalty late in a game with a one goal lead. What an absolute moron Cousins is

Reactions: ChurchOfAlfie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad