Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

Blotto71

Okay, maybe the worst is behind us...?
May 12, 2013
Over There
I would put Gaudette up to the first or second line where he can play with some higher skilled players. With his skating and shooting he just might make a case for staying up there.
I like this idea, especially if it opens a spot on 4LC for Ostapchuk or Jenik

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Gregor lifeless breakaway.

And then Amado somehow doesn’t get a stick on a loose puck in front of the net lol.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'm liking Gaudette a lot more than a few years ago. Including the preseason, The Triplets of Belleville™ have impressed me more than the 3 new guys (Amadio, Cousins, Perron). This opinion might get shredded to pieces so I am going to add that I expect this to change, notably once Perron sorts out his personal stuff

Nonetheless, I like the Triplets of Belleville™

Hamonic what a play.

I don’t think I’ve seen a worse passer?

Amadio kinda reminds me of slower Colin Greening. Decent bottom-6 forward, good defensively, can't make a pass but can score goals, a bit vanilla

Reactions: Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I'm liking Gaudette a lot more than a few years ago. Including the preseason, The Triplets of Belleville™ have impressed me more than the 3 new guys (Amadio, Gregor, Perron). This opinion might get shredded to pieces so I am going to add that I expect this to change, notably once Perron sorts out his personal stuff

Nonetheless, I like the Triplets of Belleville™

Amadio kinda reminds me of slower Colin Greening. Decent bottom-6 forward, good defensively, can't make a pass but can score goals, a bit vanilla
Amadio reminds me of nobody, easily forgettable.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Stop giving tkatchuk the puck in the slot. Not feeling it

Man amadio cannot play offence lol why would he pass that

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Chabots been good at ripping it on the PP sand getting shots. Being on the 2nd unit he has way more urgency (which I credit Travis Green for the change)

Reactions: Dionysus

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Kinda shocking for Brady to come out looking so off when you'd think this would be the year he'd come out strongest after seeing his bro win the cup and having a new coach etc.

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
Predicting what will happen when Perron gets back, we're going to send Reinhardt back. I would demote Amadio to the AHL and keep Reinhardt up here. Nobody is picking up Amadio. I can't believe the term we signed him for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad