Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
tenor.gif

Thought he wasn't wearing pants for a second

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Who is net for the Trashen knights, please let's pop out in this game and show the league we a real team.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I din't get why it starts at 3pm Vegas time, so I dug this up. Never heard of this in my life.

"Nevada Day is a state holiday in Nevada in the United States. It is celebrated on the last Friday of October each year. It commemorates Nevada’s frontier legacy and its entry into the Union as the 36th state on October 31 in 1864."

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
I din't get why it starts at 3pm Vegas time, so I dug this up. Never heard of this in my life.

"Nevada Day is a state holiday in Nevada in the United States. It is celebrated on the last Friday of October each year. It commemorates Nevada’s frontier legacy and its entry into the Union as the 36th state on October 31 in 1864."
Odd and here I thought it was because the World Series starts tonight.

LiseL

Sponsor
Sep 25, 2023
Vegas is on a B2B but we're the 1st game, they're playing SJS tomorrow. I think we're going to see Samsonov in net who's playing very well as opposed to Hill who isn't. Ullmark's record against Vegas is outstanding so if he's in net, I hope that continues. If it's Forsey, hope he brings his A game like he did against Utah.

Yes, Vegas has a great home record but they haven't played any of the big guns at home yet (Utah, SLB, Ducks, LA) except for Avalanche who's goaltending has been spotty. On the road, they've lost to both Panthers and TBL, 2 teams we beat. I think they're beatable if the Sens don't come out flat and can exit the D zone regularly. Would also be nice if the PP keeps on humming along.

Reactions: Flamingo

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
He's a feisty winger. A 4th line type . Has 2g 3a in 3gp leads Belleville in pts.. He got off to a good start there. He can hold his own as 4th line winger.
I would imagine Cousins moves up to the 3rd line with Greig and Gregor
Nice 3rd line

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Pinto is a big loss. In my eyes he's been the most consistently dangerous forward on the team this year.

It's up to Stutzle and Tkachuk to carry the load with his absence. Earn those 8 million dollar contracts.

Reactions: K1900L

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad