GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Consistency is a good thing.

You think you're this smart dude or something, There's no need to be obnoxious though.

Tilt the ice? Oh boy this smells subban ...
No it smells like a team with not enough high end talent. They literally have one player who is a game breaker: Drouin and he’s playing with 3rd liners. The other potential game breaker is wasting his life on the 4th on a team with 2 wins in 10 games.

Reactions: Umbrella

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Really? This team is ****ing cursed! Geez

CURSED
adjective
ˈkər-səd , ˈkərst

being under or deserving a curse

CURSE
noun
ˈkərs

evil or misfortune that comes as if in response to imprecation or as retribution

Retribution for having a peabrained GM at the helm of this once prestigious org.

Well-deserved misfortune, I'd say.

Duh.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Start the fire the gm chant please
Seriously. Don't waste your time with the booing. Start the chanting and at least you can work on accomplishing something. Show the club that you're not happy with how it's run.

We desperately need new leadership here. MB should've been fired long ago.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Exactly what I was thinking, The Subban trade hurt the team a lot more than people think
The Subban trade was the beginning of the end for us, imo. It was also the first of a series of poor moves by Bergevin that has lead us to where we are today, the 8-year contract for Price included.

Subban was the spark plug who could create anything out of nothing, take the game in his hands and control it like few can and lead the team. He was a gamer for us and showed up when it mattered most.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Hell of a story. Someone at the game is bound to have seen it. There are too many phone cameras for something like that to go unnoticed.

Does Geoff sit amongst the crowd? I thought he would be watching from a corporate box, away from the plebians.

Well nobody has corroborated, so who knows? I'll be calling my buddy tomorrow. He dished out a lot of mullah for those ticks.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It's not all about bad luck, but there is some of it going on.

That 4th goal had eyes and we've seen some pinballing around the net all season. Price is eventually gonna establish consistency.

On the offensive side, its also going to get better, but not to the point where it needs to be. Alot of the finish has to be about talent, but some of those drouin posts for example, will turn into goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium