GDT: Los Angeles Kings vs Montreal Canadiens 10/26/17 7:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Habs fans are best, Toronto had trash seasons and never got it this bad until a few years passed. This is basically the best way to get change.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
To all the fans booing - get lost. Don' t need fair weather fans. Either you're a fan and stand by your team or you're a fake, a poser. Bye Bye and don't come back

That's actually what they should indeed do. Stop going. Plenty of empty seats would be perfect. Just before I laugh at people who say. Those fairweather fans should stop paying 250$ for that kind of spectacle. Get lost Habs fans....like...for real. And hurts them where it REALLY hurts. And it's not their feelings I'm talking about.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't feel bad for Price. He signed this contract. He could have done more by refusing to sign due to bad GMing.
yup. And now we're stuck with a bad contract for a 30-year-old goalie who's playing like -- for lack of a better term -- complete garbage.

Him getting jeered this early on in the season is just going to make this so much uglier if he doesn't turn it around quick, but it's also better for the team if he doesn't turn it around and we get a lottery pick.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Don't know if my buddy is bull****ting me, but he's at the game and he texted me that he saw the guy who got kicked out walk close to Molson and gave him ****. Thus the reason he got kicked out. If others saw it let me know.

Hell of a story. Someone at the game is bound to have seen it. There are too many phone cameras for something like that to go unnoticed.

Does Geoff sit amongst the crowd? I thought he would be watching from a corporate box, away from the plebians.

Reactions: Umbrella

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
To all the fans booing - get lost. Don' t need fair weather fans. Either you're a fan and stand by your team or you're a fake, a poser. Bye Bye and don't come back

I profoundly disagree. You pay ever increasing amounts to go watch this crap, you bought the right to express your displeasure at the lack of effort, talent, skill... at being sold a contender and getting this terrible team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad