London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Do you all agree that this team still has more in the tank? 3 for is awesome! Need to get everything solidified. I know that Fagen is catching some heat, but I think he does have top pair potential. His tools are very good. Just needs more reps.

Jenkin is not noticeable which is good for a 17 yr old D

What’s everyone’s thoughts about Spencer?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Do you all agree that this team still has more in the tank? 3 for is awesome! Need to get everything solidified. I know that Fagen is catching some heat, but I think he does have top pair potential. His tools are very good. Just needs more reps.

If today's team were at the Memorial Cup tourney as they are, they would barely win a game, if any. So ya, they better have more in the tank, there is much to do, yet before they reach last year's potential, but they are on their way to greatness again come springtime. Cheers!

Our young D are developing just fine

Reactions: LDN

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021

I think things will stabilize with what’s hopefully more consistent defensive hockey.

Veterans that have been lacking somewhat will probably see positive regression to the mean - thinking specifically Barkey, Julien, Nurmi.

07’s with a cup of coffee are really hard to evaluate. Need more games over a full season to see what they are imo.

Reactions: tjziel and LDN

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history

Knights always turn it up after the trade deadline. Hold on tight!

41 to go
#RoadToDale1000

I can't recall a better sports weekend.

Knights 3-0
Habs 2-0
Lions 1-0
Plus at the beginning of baseball season I put money down on the Dodgers to win the World Series

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
IMG_0861.jpeg

Reactions: JagrBomb93 and LDN

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
I guess my rebuttal would be...if he is as bad as we are saying. What team is going to be trading for him...no real value if he is that bad. I also think that Fagan has played a better all around game so far than Jenken. But that is just my thoughts..
Who are you talking about?

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Kasper Halttunen watch continues, no points 2 shots in his last game. Feels like he isn’t getting meaningful minutes but there are no TOI statistics in the AHL. next game for him is Wednesday.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Kasper Halttunen watch continues, no points 2 shots in his last game. Feels like he isn’t getting meaningful minutes but there are no TOI statistics in the AHL. next game for him is Wednesday.
I’ve watched a couple of his games. He is clearing a bottom six forward right now but he can handle the physical play of men.

Other than the first game of the season, he hasn’t been a top 6 forward at all. Skating still needs work.

If Mike Grier wants Halttunen to be a top 6 forward, he should come back to work on skating and defensive play. If Grier projects him being a bottom 6 forward, then he’s fine in the AHL and will fill that role in the NHL someday.

Reactions: LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad