London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
My TV is about a minute behind the radio so I don't have the benefit of syncing, my Sloan & Doyle are not even close to being the worst in the league.

From the bottom in order, Guelph, Erie, and Sarnia are the worst.

Scott Rogers in Kingston and Mark McKelvie in Owen Sound are the best TV play by play men in the league

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021
My TV is about a minute behind the radio so I don't have the benefit of syncing, my Sloan & Doyle are not even close to being the worst in the league.

Scott Rogers in Kingston and Mark McKelvie in Owen Sound are the best TV play by play men in the league
A lot of people don't like Reed Duthie for the Bulldogs. Admittedly, his energy level for the Dogs is set to max volume, but his knowledge for both teams involved and just hockey passion is better than guys that don't seem to know anything about the visiting team.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)

I also like the Ice Dogs crew in St. Catharines as well

Reactions: frontsfan67

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
A lot of people don't like Reed Duthie for the Bulldogs. Admittedly, his energy level for the Dogs is set to max volume, but his knowledge for both teams involved and just hockey passion is better than guys that don't seem to know anything about the visiting team.
Yes! Love Reed Duthie’s work!

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Musty and Luchanko would be quite something, but could also get neither and be fine!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad