London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
4-3 overtime win over Brantford

Very exciting game to say the least, Dickinson pull through for the Knights with the OT winner. Nicholl on the ice for all London goals with a +4 and no points on any of them, I thought he should have an assist on the OT goal, they still haven't given it to him yet. He played an excellent game.

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Liked what Sim was doing. Expect more from Dickinson, Bonk, Barkey and O’Reilly. Woolley, Brzustewicz and Jenken good. Fagen as much as I love what he brings didn’t have a good game. Could sit and have Mitchell or Spencer get in.

Where is Ryder Boulton? I’d slot him in sometime this weekend

coolhandluc44

Jan 29, 2024
Bulldogs fan here. Just wanted to say how lucky you guys are with the broadcast quality you get for your home games. The video picture, audio quality are far superior to what I’m used to watching the Bulldogs home and away. I dare say to me it was almost sportsnet/tsn quality. I also have always liked your announcers too

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
Bulldogs fan here. Just wanted to say how lucky you guys are with the broadcast quality you get for your home games. The video picture, audio quality are far superior to what I’m used to watching the Bulldogs home and away. I dare say to me it was almost sportsnet/tsn quality. I also have always liked your announcers too
I think a lot of that has to do with the lighting in the building ( for the video anyway ) so good chance it will be greatly improved in Brantford when your new arena is complete..

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
It is good that this team is going through strong adversity early in this season, they are learning not to take anything for granted, despite the missing two of the very top D's of last season, the Knights are still ahead of schedule compared to last year

You want to watch a hardworking bunch of hockey players, go down and take a looks at the Rangers. We could see that Kitchener Rangers had some really talented players to do damage in this league this season. They are the team to watch in my opinion. It will be interesting to see what they do before the trade deadline.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Once again left wondering why Sim was kept over Leonard. Very little offence, plus lots of dumb penalties. This D group needs Leonard. Poor choice there IMO
Respectfully disagree. He brings energy and physicality that is lacked on this team. Yes there is a trade off of dumb plays. The real question is why was 13 kept? He is totally useless. The offence he produces is a result of if the skill players he plays with, so any player could do what he does. He lacks hustle, pretends to be tough and is a waste of an OA spot. If Kitchener wasn’t doing so well I’d package him and a young player to the Rangers for Swick. That’s the type of player this team needs. Sorely missing Max McCue this year.
Last night was a good example of the other team playing Knights hockey. The pushed us around, gave little jabs and tried to rely on special teams to win. That is Knights hockey, but with literally nobody to be scared of (no Boulton in the lineup), the Knights are a pure skill team now. They will continue to get pushed around all year unless that’s addressed. Good win last night vs the Bulldogs but they were missing some pieces and it was anything but convincing.
Come on Mark, make some moves please.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
GangGreen said:

Once again left wondering why Sim was kept over Leonard. Very little offence, plus lots of dumb penalties. This D group needs Leonard. Poor choice there IMO

Without speaking one word with the player, as well as all other players and coaches on the team, or even put one toe into the dressing room, a sitting fan decides good to pass judgement on one player out of twenty others on the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad