London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
I’m curious how good he and Romani are without each other

Is Romani a type of player we would want? Right hand shot RW
LDN I think we all feel like a broken record here.

Romani is a type of player any teams wants. Will you have the assets to acquire him? Probably not unless Hawery is offered. Will London offer that? No considering the only reason you got Hawery is because he told teams he was going elsewhere so force his way to London.

If I had a dollar for any time you mentioned a player of another team that would be good fit on the Knights I think I could own an OHL team

Reactions: All the Answers

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
There was one previous to this that jumped to the WHL. All in the dedicated thread to the topic
Any of the ohl kids in the r

Romani is a type of player any teams wants. Will you have the assets to acquire him? Probably not unless Hawery is offered. Will London offer that? No considering the only reason you got Hawery is because he told teams he was going elsewhere so force his way to London.

If I had a dollar for any time you mentioned a player of another team that would be good fit on the Knights I think I could own an OHL team
hes that good ?!

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020

He's like the boy who cried wolf. You tune him out after a while as evert post is the same and doesn't further the conversation.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
As much as everyone here hates me posting about player X or Y would make us better you cannot deny that the Knights need to add to address needs.

Currently our goaltending does seem shakey (can that change yes, but currently neither goalie looks like a game stealer). If Halttunnen is not back you cannot deny we need another forward. Also as good as our D is and can be a defensive D would make a lot of sense. So yes we need to make some moves.

I do like some of the younger guys though. Arrowsmith has been productive which is encouraging!

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
You don't just post about player X or Y

You post about players A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O P,Q,R,S,T U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Alpha, Beta,Gamma, and Delta
Fair. From your perspective. What is it that you and others here want to see from me?

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
Fair. From your perspective. What is it that you and others here want to see from me?
From my perspective, I have no problem with what or how you post. Even if a trade or signing is a pipe dream, sometimes it’s fun to dream and say “what would they look like with this guy” or what’s it cost to acquire this guy. If a player becomes available and a GM doesn’t at least do some due diligence on it, they aren’t doing their job. Mark would talk about soooo many players with other GMs or agents he never acquires, so why can’t we have some fun and talk about what’s out there too. It is a discussion board after all and I think some posters need to relax and let people discuss things without immediately putting people down.

I’m a guy who likes trade talk and seeing what’s out there, so keep doing you, as long as you do understand we can’t acquire the 20 best players lol.

Reactions: LDN and Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
As much as everyone here hates me posting about player X or Y would make us better you cannot deny that the Knights need to add to address needs.

Currently our goaltending does seem shakey (can that change yes, but currently neither goalie looks like a game stealer). If Halttunnen is not back you cannot deny we need another forward. Also as good as our D is and can be a defensive D would make a lot of sense. So yes we need to make some moves.

I do like some of the younger guys though. Arrowsmith has been productive which is encouraging!
The playoffs are not this week, they are in spring, what will these players we have now, will be like six months from now under Dale's system? Mailloux Cowan O'Reilly all played junior Bs came on with the Knights and were all first round draftees. McGurn played Junior Bs two years later was Knights team captain and led the team in scoring, give them time to develop, they are going to be better come March. Cheers!

No one hates you, matter of fact they love your team passion, and are chirping the comical facts you are bringing to this board, anyway I am willing to bet the hating are mostly directed in my direction 🙃;)

Reactions: LDN

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
All good LDN. You're obviously passionate.
Don't look at thecteam the same way as you do but all good here.

Reactions: LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad