London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Love a Mark McKelvie broadcast. Dude is the hardest working guy in the OHL. Also, good to see Adrian doing colour for the Attack again this season, he's got great enthusiasm. Camera issues aside, Owen Sound had consistently had one of if not the best broadcasts in the league.

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
5-4 in OT for London. But it's a win for Owen Sound, they can build from this game. London still needs to learn how to start a hockey game. The Knights are going home with 2 points and a lot of work to do ahead of them

That goal at the end of the second, I think it should have counted
They had no video of the puck actually crossing the goal line, the overhead showed the puck sitting on the goal line. I believe the puck, hit the OS player and fell on the goaline, that’s why it didn’t count.

If it was waved off because of interference, I agree, nothing OS player could do different.

Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
They had no video of the puck actually crossing the goal line, the overhead showed the puck sitting on the goal line. I believe the puck, hit the OS player and fell on the goaline, that’s why it didn’t count.

If it was waved off because of interference, I agree, nothing OS player could do different.
Ah ! I get it now, I watched the game on silent and listened to it with Mike Stubbs, they didn't say anything about the puck not crossing the red, make sens why it was waved off. Thanx TheOrangePylon for clearing this up. Cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad