London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Wanting Musty and actually reporting that the Knights have “kicked tires” on Musty are two different things. It still means one of those things are false and one is true, and it’s not wanting Musty….
We shall see where he lands what fun junior hockey is :)

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Unless Musty stops 32 shots a night he isn’t what we need .
I was just about to suggest that.

Musty Scoring 35 and on the ice for 36 against, unless Dale can get to him buying in his team system.

Knights77 did raise an excellent point, where will the production come from this season. Here is what I think; With the team being one more year older and with experienced, we should expect a progression in total goal production from some players, more from O'Reilly 35-40 and Nichols 25-30, Julien 30-35, and expect Cowan to score somewhere between 45-50, Barkey 40-45. (Sim is a question mark, if they keep him, and he stays healthy. Add more goal production from the backend over last season. Bunk-Dickinson and Brzustewicz-Woolly, even with the loss of George and Edward. I don't know what position Musty plays, but the Knights will need someone on the right side to replace Halttunen, they are a little weak on that side. Not saying I am right, I am merely suggesting. IMHO

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Things are coming together, no reason not to expect Halttunen back.

We don’t need Musty but there maybe few teams that can bid, we are flush with 17/18 year old prospects.

Even if Musty comes we will need a goalie

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Ok let’s hear it. Who in the Knights lineup is going to replace Gazizovs 36 goals and Halttunens 32? That’s 68 goals to replace. And you can’t say Cowan because he scored 32, so unless you think he will score 64 which would effectively replace Halttunens goals.
This is why Musty would be a good acquisition.
So for real, what am I missing? Van Gorp going to score 40?
Cowan prob scores 40-45 in 55-60 games (wjc) and O’Reilly takes a jump. Bonk and Dickinson will likely score more goals as well and then I’m sure they make a move or two. They’ll be fine.

Reactions: Fastpace

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Barkey O’Rielly Cowan
Nurmi Nichol Halttunen
Sim Julien Hawery
Boulton Read Arrowsmith

Extra:
Bidgood
Van Gorp
Van Bommel
Aboflan

That is a log jam, I’m guessing 2 of the forwards are moved out.

M21

Oct 10, 2021
Barkey O’Rielly Cowan
Nurmi Nichol Halttunen
Sim Julien Hawery
Boulton Read Arrowsmith

Extra:
Bidgood
Van Gorp
Van Bommel
Aboflan

Van Gorp in the Sim slot if Sim is the odd O/A out but otherwise looks like a very good lineup.

Reactions: Harley49

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Barkey O’Rielly Cowan
Nurmi Nichol Halttunen
Sim Julien Hawery
Boulton Read Arrowsmith

Extra:
Bidgood
Van Gorp
Van Bommel
Aboflan

Definitely there will be some opportunities for players to move elsewhere. Keep a couple for depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad