London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
In before London gets Musty for something like Fagan, Arrowsmith, and a couple picks.
Both are going to be good players. Good deal

SJS force the trade to London so that Halttunnen and Musty can become acquainted

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Musty to London doesn’t make sense. We don’t need him, we are not ponying up top picks and not dealing Hawery.

Doubt Sudbury takes scraps but IF Musty only names London that would handcuff the trade.

Fagan Bidgood, 2x2nds 2x3rds

I doubt that gets it done though

Reactions: LDN and Fastpace

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Question (?) When a player does not report and request a trade, does that make him the player above the team, does London want that?
Really? London is like the poster child for being the destination that players are requesting trades to.

I think it worked out pretty well with guys like Sam Dickinson and Max Domi (just to name two off the top of my head)

Reactions: Fastpace

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
In before London gets Musty for something like Fagan, Arrowsmith, and a couple picks.
Ya it would be something like PJ Fagan, Blake Arrowsmith, Finn Wilson, 2 seconds and 2 thirds…… just to compete with other trade offers that may or may not offer a 2008 born player.

Reactions: LDN

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Musty to London doesn’t make sense. We don’t need him, we are not ponying up top picks and not dealing Hawery.

Doubt Sudbury takes scraps but IF Musty only names London that would handcuff the trade.

Fagan Bidgood, 2x2nds 2x3rds

I doubt that gets it done though
Disagree. “If” Halttunen doesn’t come back we need to replace Gazizovs team Leading 36 goals as well as his 32 goals. Musty would help that. Even if Halttunen does come back, still looking for somebody to replace Gaz 36 goals. I don’t see anyone on the roster currently outside last years top 6 that will.
Hawery won’t be traded, that I agree. However Fagan, Bidgood and picks gets that deal done.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Hawery can't be traded until January, doubt Musty sits at home half the season. Id expect a deal to be done quickly.

Reactions: Fastpace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad