London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
I don’t understand why he is getting top 6 minutes and first unit PP time over players who are producing at this point in the season. He doesn’t look ready for that yet.
Totally agree Bidgood in top 6 is not justified. Van Gorp, Nurmi and Hawery are all better alternatives.

Reactions: JagrBomb93 and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I don’t understand why he is getting top 6 minutes and first unit PP time over players who are producing at this point in the season. He doesn’t look ready for that yet.
New trade chip

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
It is hilarious all right. Hilarious that two people think That it is hilarious.
What, you can't have two views. You need to relax.

Decent article considering it’s Sportsnet:

He's not playing tonight either so....

Reactions: LDN

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
London played a very lazy game tonight, lazy on skate, lazy on the power plays, lazy on their penalty killing, took some really lazy penalties. And once again another lazy start, for a 5-3 loss result to Erie
Didn’t see the game so for sure it doesn’t sound like a typical Knights game. One thing that must be hard as a youngster on the fringe is wondering who is coming back and where you will be playing? Remember these are kids really and yes you would think the result of uncertainty would be that they would play their arse off but …. They are kids?

Reactions: Fastpace

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
Has anyone ever heard of balancing the lines, kind of need to spread your players around when your top players are missing (Cowan-Barkey-Sim and possibly Halttunen). Even if not of the caliber, in this instance, it is totally justified
Maybe but Boulton on top line..Bidgood shows nothing

JagrBomb93

Mar 1, 2014
London, Ontario
Not too sure why the hate for Bidood, he was one of the better forwards last night IMO. I don't think he needs to be on the PP ahead of Nurmi but as far as his play 5 on 5 he certainly at worst fit in. What we should be concerned with is Julien's lack of discipline and his nonchalant and lackluster play in the defensive zone.
I also thought Dickinson struggled last night. Lots of turnovers and giveaways. I’m sure he will clean things up but it’s tough right now when he’s being heavily relied upon until Bonk is back.

dino200022

I also thought Dickinson struggled last night. Lots of turnovers and giveaways. I’m sure he will clean things up but it’s tough right now when he’s being heavily relied upon until Bonk is back.
Absolutely, it looked like he tried to do far too much and play far above his ability. Can't blame him necessarily as he played close to or higher then 30 mins last night after a long NHL camp and just recently coming from the West Coast. Probably could have used the weekend off, but I have no issues with him wanting to play obviously. I have no doubt he will clean up and simplify his game next weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad