London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
I don’t understand why he is getting top 6 minutes and first unit PP time over players who are producing at this point in the season. He doesn’t look ready for that yet.
Totally agree Bidgood in top 6 is not justified. Van Gorp, Nurmi and Hawery are all better alternatives.

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I don’t understand why he is getting top 6 minutes and first unit PP time over players who are producing at this point in the season. He doesn’t look ready for that yet.
New trade chip

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
It is hilarious all right. Hilarious that two people think That it is hilarious.
What, you can't have two views. You need to relax.

Decent article considering it’s Sportsnet:

He's not playing tonight either so....

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
London played a very lazy game tonight, lazy on skate, lazy on the power plays, lazy on their penalty killing, took some really lazy penalties. And once again another lazy start, for a 5-3 loss result to Erie
Didn’t see the game so for sure it doesn’t sound like a typical Knights game. One thing that must be hard as a youngster on the fringe is wondering who is coming back and where you will be playing? Remember these are kids really and yes you would think the result of uncertainty would be that they would play their arse off but …. They are kids?

Reactions: Fastpace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad