London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
It’s good asset management if you send Halttunen back to junior you don’t burn a year on the ELC…. I get it if he had nothing to learn and he was going to play on a backwater team but he is playing for a championship.

Reactions: LDN

Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
Nichol O’Rielly Hawery
Van Gorp Julien Bidgood
Nurmi Read Arrowsmith
Van Bommel Gerber Boulton

Dickinson Brzustewicz
Woolley Leonard
Fagan Spencer
Jenken

Medvedev
Willmore
Minor details but Nurmi should be top 6 & Jenken is currently 5th best D man until Bonk comes back.
Overall much stronger lineup than last week!

Reactions: LDN

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Well at least Kasper Halttunen would enjoy coming back to London this year. Also, good to have Bonk and Barkey back….

“Halttunen was sent to the San Jose Barracuda, the Sharks’ American league affiliate. The Barracuda play two exhibition games this weekend and start the regular schedule next Saturday.

The Finn sniper is eligible to stay there because he was drafted by the Sharks before playing for the Knights. Dickinson, while in California, made his best pitch to send him back to major junior.

“I maybe dropped a couple of hints to the front office about him coming back,” he said. “I’m biased to that side and I definitely think Kasper would enjoy coming back. He told me if he did end up in London, he would be really excited knowing the team we have shaping up.”

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Wonder if we might lose some players? This might have some big ramifications for the chl. League will need to address this
1000011124.jpg

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Go Time!

Youngins getting some PT early never hurts IMO.
Either a taste of what the league is all about before getting sent elsewhere or playing higher up.in the lineup.

Erie has some solid young talent.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Looks like a 16 year old Marner with how smart he is. Always one step ahead of the play and has a lot of east-west to his game which rookies often aren't confident enough to do.
Seemingly very good vision as well and doesn't mind pulling the trigger on some hard too make passes.

Should be a fiesty reg. season series between these teams this year.

M21

Oct 10, 2021
A rough game for Cohen Bidgood tonight. Not a great game by him.

I don’t understand why he is getting top 6 minutes and first unit PP time over players who are producing at this point in the season. He doesn’t look ready for that yet.

Reactions: tjziel

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Wasn’t great tonight.
Still figuring some things out early in the year and don’t have the full lineup back yet.

But would have liked more energy from the guys that did suit up. Better games ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad