London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Yes, you're missing the fact that people have lives outside of hockey. Especially in July for teams they don't follow.

You're also missing that a more civil post highlighting the siging was made 30 minutes before yours

100 percent i missed it, to your above point, we all miss things, looks like we both did. im sorry you were offended.

with all due respect, when you live by the sword, you die by it as well. if someone else made an error, there will be an otto there to let them know.

if you feel that im being very mean and being unfair by asking for clarification on your comments, please contact your local moderator and let him know that im mean. i will happily deal with the ramifications

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
if someone else made an error, there will be an otto there to let them know.

Nah... just one poster who consistently makes doomsday posts and horrible takes. And I'm not the only one who calls them out. Besides, they have me on ignore. Please feel free to do the same.

Reactions: dino200022

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Nah... just one poster who consistently makes doomsday posts and horrible takes. And I'm not the only one who calls them out. Besides, they have me on ignore. Please feel free to do the same.

likewise! im glad that i did not hurt your feelings all that much and i look forward to our next positive and happy interaction

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad