London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
yes the defence was poor. The team tonight was young as well. However as an OA goalie, a few of those goals must be saved. Willmore was not good. All things can be true at once. Even if everyone comes back, including Halttunen, I think the Johnston trade was done in haste. He would fit in nicely on the second or third line. Apparently he had a good night for Sarnia…too early to tell but this trade may be one we want back.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
IMG_7235.png

M21

Oct 10, 2021
There were positives in the game. Nichol played very well. Hawery showed great promise. The PP was sharp. The nerves of the 8 players making their OHL debut will subside. And in due time reinforcements will be arriving. The team will look very different in a couple of weeks. I, like many, don’t understand the Johnston trade. There will be some rough games for a week or two and then all will be fine.

Reactions: Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Even a young team, it is so important to match intensity at the start of a game, had they done that, start the way they finished, there could have been one or two few goals by Flint and one or two more by London. We'd be looking at a completely different hockey game and score at the end. Really impressed with Logan Hawery, Noah Read(limited ice) and Caleb Mitchell, the future will live on in London town

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Knights77

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
The scoreboard looked good 🤣

Even a young team, it is so important to match intensity at the start of a game, had they done that, start the way they finished, there could have been one or two few goals by Flint and one or two more by London. We'd be looking at a completely different hockey game and score at the end. Really impressed with Logan Hawery, Noah Read(limited ice) and Caleb Mitchell, the future will live on in London town
A few goals by either team would have changed the final score at the end? Very insightful.

• Haha
Reactions: Fastpace

TheOrangePylon

Jan 4, 2023
London, ON
The scoreboard looked good 🤣

A few goals by either team would have changed the final score at the end? Very insightful.
The new scoreboard did look good in game, but when they did full size video, it’s off centre and just looked weird. The in game production was a disaster lol. Transitions in pre game were all over the place, they messed up the anthems, hell even the banner raising felt awkward and it went up crooked lol. The whole night just felt off.

But, it’s just game 1 and they are missing half the regular team. Everyone Shake off the rust, from the team to the production crew and prepare for a great season.

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
I was really scratching my head at the amount of playing time Bidgood was getting. He did play well. In the first period alone he was double shifted played on the PP and PK and took regular shifts. He was on the PP and PK all night as well a regular shift. Unusual for a 7th round pick. on a different note the Bud (name for now) since they switched to cashless payments have now started to add HST to the prices that are shown on the price board ( very very small lettering at the bottom of screen) So saying you didn't raise your prices is a little scud, you are now making more profit as HST was included in the posted price. for instance a $14 draft in exhibition game the week before is now $15.82. How many people just tap and don't look LOL

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad