London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Does he know George Burnett?

Also, you may want to check in on your freind.. he's been dead for 33 years.
Autocorrect but your right, I’m not that smart. we all can’t be the smartest in the room

Mark Hunter has also said that he would not be surprised is he sticks in San Jose NHL or AHL.

Nothing would make me happier.
Hilariously I only statement my opinion on that, I dont think he’s back. He has to prove he can’t stick and he looked strong all year.

The Fagan stuff, that’s what the league thinks

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
it’s a last name of a friend, do you need a list of all my auto corrrcf issues? would you like to also audit my awful texting? Wtf do you care?

Feel free to mock my learning disabilities as well 👍
I thought Burnett was your freind? If you're going to name drop and troll at least be more professional about it. Geeez

Reactions: tjziel

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I thought Burnett was your freind? If you're going to name drop and troll at least be more professional about it. Geeez
he’s not my friend, but I talk to him. I know the type type of players he likes, Fagan isn’t it.

If I wanted to troll I’d ask you about your scouting career, but that’s not nice,

let me ask, what I do that I’ve posted in the last 2 years is incorrect? why did your mod buddy vet me as an insider?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Many of us thought we knew Mark and Dale Hunter and the Knights, we were so sure not in a million years would they bring in an out of control Ryan Merkley. Well they did, and we loved him, turns out true hockey heads love big challenges. Does George Burnett have a hockey head, I think so and pretty sure he also would appreciate a challenge for his hockey club. Don't know Fagan, he hasn't played a full OHL season yet, but it is clear the Hunter heads like him, or they wouldn't have picked him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad