London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Forget Quentin Musty… if Guelph does end up selling, I would love to pick up Cam Allen (even if it costs us PJ Fagan). Solid two-way defenseman that is a great skater and can fill Isaiah George’s spot.

Dickinson - Bonk
Woolley - Allen
Jenken - Brzustewicz

However, I could see the Knights standing still on defense too.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Forget Quentin Musty… if Guelph does end up selling, I would love to pick up Cam Allen (even if it costs us PJ Fagan). Solid two-way defenseman that is a great skater and can fill Isaiah George’s spot.

Dickinson - Bonk
Woolley - Allen
Jenken - Brzustewicz

However, I could see the Knights standing still on defense too.

guelph would not want fagan

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
its eries 4th in 2027, how do you know where it will end up in two years?
Fiesty today :) Ya, some of thoughts on these forums aren't grounded in reality ;)

Was Niagara not interested? Maybe that's a 2nd a 4th then lol.

Doesn't really matter to me late 3rd, 4th or which teams pick....it's often where LK takes a "gamble" on a higher rated player other teams have shyed away from. But ya earlier is better.

Just another example of utilizing assets n flipping redundant players or players that might not quite fit in the mold MH wants. Always good to have extra bodies and a willingness to move them to add picks, n give the player a shot elsewhere.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
guelph would not want fagan
And how do you know lol. It’s not unreasonable at all with Fagan as a piece with picks.

Maybe explain yourself or contribute with your reasoning. Let’s have a conversation instead of these trolls going on other boards and posting just to troll

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
That was just a subtle shot at the continual futility in Sarnia. That pick will most likely get flipped before 2027.

fair

And how do you know lol. It’s not unreasonable at all with Fagan as a piece with picks.

i know george brunet and i know fagan is all i would tell you

Fiesty today :) Ya, some of thoughts on these forums aren't grounded in reality ;)

Was Niagara not interested? Maybe that's a 2nd a 4th then lol.

Doesn't really matter to me late 3rd, 4th or which teams pick....it's often where LK takes a "gamble" on a higher rated player other teams have shyed away from. But ya earlier is better.

Just another example of utilizing assets n flipping redundant players or players that might not quite fit in the mold MH wants. Always good to have extra bodies and a willingness to move them to add picks, n give the player a shot elsewhere.

hes the best trader in the ohl, scraps for top picks. i dont know they are the best drafting team (but have done decent in the last few years), but they manage assets like no ones business.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
i know george brunet and i know fagan is all i would tell you
Ya just like when you said the Knights aren’t expecting Kasper Halttunen back and then the LFP article specifically said that Mark Hunter expects Kasper Halttunen to be back. And that was a direct quote lol

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Ya just like when you said the Knights aren’t expecting Kasper Halttunen back and then the LFP article specifically said that Mark Hunter expects Kasper Halttunen to be back. And that was a direct quote lol

lol, what does one have to do with the other, and has san jose sent him back?

your right, i never post things that actually happen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad