London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Here is my predictions for this up coming season:

Eastern Conference:
1. Brantford
2. Oshawa
3. Brampton
4. Barrie
5. Kingston
6. North Bay
7. Ottawa
8. Niagara
9. Peterborough
10. Sudbury

Western Conference:
1. London
2. Guelph
3. Kitchener
4. Saginaw
5. Erie
6. Owen Sound
7. Windsor
8. Sarnia
9. Sault Ste Marie
10. Flint

London win once again the league championship, will lose playoffs finals in 6 games to Oshawa

This is for fun, no one can predict with accuracy the final standing, many things can happen through the season, injuries, trades, players not returning from NHL or just a bad team chemistry and etc.
Is this based off points? Brantford and Oshawa your 2 best teams in the east are in the same division. Same with London and Guelph in the west.

Also beware dirty12 won’t like you putting the wolves that low LOL same with Flint fans

• Haha
Reactions: dirty12

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Is this based off points? Brantford and Oshawa your 2 best teams in the east are in the same division. Same with London and Guelph in the west.

Also beware dirty12 won’t like you putting the wolves that low LOL same with Flint fans
I really don't. For starters, the Petes are in a tier of their own.
If re-tooling, the wolves starting with the most picks (disposable + conditional) in the league would end up with a ridiculous amount after trading three of the more valuable OAs and Musty.
The wolves would pretty much have to pick-off the best available 2006-07 as they shed 2004-05 from an already shallow roster.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Ya, I don't see Kitchener finishing above Saginaw or Erie this year, Andonovski and Swick are going to be traded at the very least.
Rangers are going to surprise many, OHL teams best not taking them lightly. Swick is going to lead a very young core riping and ready to tear up the league. Bottineau entering his breaking out year, watch him play this year and Romano coming to his own and Lam as well. Rangers have some young talents and will grow as the season progress. if any draw back it will be their young defence, can they withheld the pressure remains to be seen. Cheers and enjoy the season!

Reactions: East Avenue Bully

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint

I love when people make predictions like this.

You can really tell the people who don't have a clue.

Reactions: frontsfan67

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
I love when people make predictions like this.

You can really tell the people who don't have a clue.
0 chance in hell flint finishes below 5 after making all those moves lol. Sudbury is a big wild card- may trade some guys if they don’t like their chances. flint is the opposite. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them trade guys like Lombardi and Zurawski if it meant they’d get real good players. After their off season it’s very clear they like their chances and will be buying more

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
0 chance in hell flint finishes below 5 after making all those moves lol. Sudbury is a big wild card- may trade some guys if they don’t like their chances. flint is the opposite. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them trade guys like Lombardi and Zurawski if it meant they’d get real good players. After their off season it’s very clear they like their chances and will be buying more
Does anyone believe replacing experience with none-experience will make this team better, taking out 19-20 year old players and bringing in 16 and 17 yrs old will help this team ? Is anyone having fun yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: frontsfan67 and MJ5

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Rangers are going to surprise many, OHL teams best not taking them lightly.
I agree also a younger team that the “Finnish Flash” of a coach can mold into a methodical defense first team (some may say boring?) who converts a high percentage of their opponents mistakes. Don’t forget he was a big part of the recently successful run of the national teams. Patiently waiting until their opponent makes a mistake and then pounce all over it!

Reactions: Fastpace

Agent 53

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone believe replacing experience with none-experience will make this team better, taking out 19-20 year old players and bringing in 16 and 17 yrs old will help this team ? Is anyone having fun yet ?
We are talking about Flint?

Tell me you don’t pay attention to other teams in the league, without telling me you don’t pay attention to other teams in the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: frontsfan67

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Fast pace. Lombardi is a 17 year old with some promise. Zurawski is a 16 year old drafted early on this year. They’re not 19 or 20 and you’re not replacing experience with inexperience- it is the opposite.
And Jimmy is not related to Amadeus. Although Flint did draft Ulysses this past draft who IS the brother of Ammo. Fire birds love them some Lombardi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad