London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
What a freakin fun game! Love to see a wild win like that. Man this team will be fun to watch when it all comes together. Hawery pure skill, Nurmi pure skill. Our vets need to bring back some poise.

Nicholl needs to get stronger (not even physically, but like similar to Cowan and Barkey at holding the puck), Would like to see more from O’Reilly. I think he has the skill set just needs to come back from Oilers camp with some enhanced tools, Woolley if he uses his size will be a mammoth. I liked the limited minutes from Boulton and Abolfan (SP), Read showed a bit

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Has Sim solidify his spot on this Knights' 2024-25 roster ?

If he hasn't, with last night performance, he sure has raised his stock for Mark to use in a big trade

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Has Sim solidify his spot on this Knights' 2024-25 roster ?

If he hasn't, with last night performance, he sure has raised his stock for Mark to use in a big trade
He is this years McCue. If he can be disciplined he is very effective

Hard to see a world without Sim and Julien as OAs

Reactions: Fastpace

Mata

Mar 4, 2019
Was anyone on here at the game last night? I'm curious as to events that led up to the 2nd period brawl that appears to have had 3 fights and how much pandemonium and excitement it undoubtedly caused.

I know it's only preseason, but this might have been the game of the preseason with all the fireworks, back and forth, etc from what the stat line says.

Signed,
Curious Erie Fan.

Reactions: rve24

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
Watching game last night was very impressed with Nurmi. Great vision made some great passes and worked hard. Nicholl had off game but will come around. With some bad comments in new scoreboard...i was impressed.

Was anyone on here at the game last night? I'm curious as to events that led up to the 2nd period brawl that appears to have had 3 fights and how much pandemonium and excitement it undoubtedly caused.

I know it's only preseason, but this might have been the game of the preseason with all the fireworks, back and forth, etc from what the stat line says.

Signed,
Curious Erie Fan.
If there was ever an argument for fighting to be taken out of hockey..this was the game. Made the game long and long delays waiting for refs to figure things out.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I don't know about an argument of taking the fighting out of the game, listening to it on AM980 radio with Mike Stubb. here is what I know for sure is; aside from Julien's shorthanded winning goal, the fighting got the second loudest cheers of the night

Reactions: Mata and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Seems like Ambrosio wanted to attack Hawery. Must be some beef from before that they have?

Signed,
Curious Erie Fan.
Seemed like tempers were flaring. Unfortunately.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Hope Medvedev gets the start tonight. He looked good yesterday.

Will todays game be on AM980?

Reactions: Fastpace

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Pardon? Boulton brought toughness from what Iv seen Noah has that in spades.
Did we watch the same fight with Woolley? He ate a bunch of punches it wasn't even close.

How he do in his fight tonight (I couldn't watch unfortunately)
Didn't see last night's game. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a jackals but I just didn't see the same physicality that Sawyer had. Sawyer was a wrecking ball and had some good size. I just don't see that this kid has that....yet. You don't see kids like Sawyer that have that ability to just knock people down at will.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
1000010363.jpg

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I expect Nicholl and Nurmi to make an impact offensively. Need more from Nicholl. Would like to see him use that speen to generate some chances

Patients my guess is he's destined for Jr B to many young guys. Only one I can nail to a spot is Hawery.
Yes, but shouldn’t he at least get a preseason game ?

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
I expect Nicholl and Nurmi to make an impact offensively. Need more from Nicholl. Would like to see him use that speen to generate some chances

Yes, but shouldn’t he at least get a preseason game ?
Still a few more games when all the guys leave for camp he should get a look next week

Reactions: LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad