London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005

"Jaxon Cover, the London prospect who had only played hockey three years before being drafted, has headed to St. Andrew’s College this fall after impressing at London training camp. The Knights are in discussions with him at the moment"

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021

"Jaxon Cover, the London prospect who had only played hockey three years before being drafted, has headed to St. Andrew’s College this fall after impressing at London training camp. The Knights are in discussions with him at the moment"
Not really suprised, alot of kids that are signed. Although I'm sure he's just as good or better than a good number

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Not really suprised, alot of kids that are signed. Although I'm sure he's just as good or better than a good number
Yes seems like this is good that the conversations are being had

Hawery, Nurmi, Aboflan and Read making debuts tonight

Sim and Julien with the A’s… feel like Bonk and Dickinson should be wearing them also

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
1000010333.jpg

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Yah he's big could be this years Sawyer.
He fought Woolley in the green and Gold game he beat him down could be solid 4th liner this year
Ah makes sense. Looking forward to seeing some big hits

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Yah he's big could be this years Sawyer.
He fought Woolley in the green and Gold game he beat him down could be solid 4th liner this year
This year's Boulton? No, not from what I saw. I thought he looked average at best and when he got in a fight with Woolley he didn't get much done there either.

Reactions: rve24

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
This year's Boulton? No, not from what I saw. I thought he looked average at best and when he got in a fight with Woolley he didn't get much done there either.
Pardon? Boulton brought toughness from what Iv seen Noah has that in spades.
Did we watch the same fight with Woolley? He ate a bunch of punches it wasn't even close.

How he do in his fight tonight (I couldn't watch unfortunately)

Last edited:

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I guess Wooley in pre season is on par with Florian X now ;) according to the hype.
I doubt he is the next Sawyer as someone suggested but if so.......I'm wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: All the Answers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad