London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Dickinson has been a big player all game, have not noticed O’Reilly much
I think this is much to do with the players he has been teamed up with. Not to take anything away, in a game like this young players like to showcase their talent. It's not unusual for them to hang on to the puck and sometime shoot the puck themselves instead of pass it on to a better positional player, unlike O'Reilly, who is not your best stick handler with the puck, but he's one of the best at shooting and passing, he passed it on but hardly ever got it back from his teammate tonight. He was open a few times too, NHL scouts are no fools, they know and saw what went on tonight

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I've watched the replay game of Logan Mailloux and Mitchell Stephens against Utica, I think Logan Mailloux has greatly improved and if he keeps it up he will be called up by the big club. Both former Knights scored with Mailloux with two.

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Tomorrow is a tale of two different teams petes with the longest losing streak of the season at 8 or 9 and the knights going for win 15 in a row if im correct should be an interesting game hope the boys keep the peddle to the floor

Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
No Edward or Barkey. Anyone else missing tonight?
I thought we would might be short McCue or Sawyer for being over the fight limit, but going back through the game sheets they seem to be clear due to being instigated upon. Looks like they are both at the limit now though.
I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are constantly instigating fights with Sawyer Boulton? It has not ended well for anyone yet...

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I thought we would might be short McCue or Sawyer for being over the fight limit, but going back through the game sheets they seem to be clear due to being instigated upon. Looks like they are both at the limit now though.
I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are constantly instigating fights with Sawyer Boulton? It has not ended well for anyone yet...
London Knight's are tough.

Boulton Bros, McCue, Sim, Edward

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Players wants to beat the best to be the best, that is why the challenges, again, this human nature reactions in contact sports

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I am hoping the league send messages to all teams to compete to the very end of their games, regardless of parity, teams are not there to embarrass another team on the score board and for them to slow down is to render a disservice to the game and their opponents. All teams must understand to play hard to the final buzzer, that is how good players and teams are made of, by competing hard to the end.

Reactions: LDN and zman77

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
Tomorrow is a tale of two different teams petes with the longest losing streak of the season at 8 or 9 and the knights going for win 15 in a row if im correct should be an interesting game hope the boys keep the peddle to the floor
9th straight loss:golfnana::golfnana::banana::banana:

Hope this game is actually somewhat competitive, yes obviously the Knights will win but for the Petes sake I hope it's not absolutely embarassing blowout

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I am hoping the league send messages to all teams to compete to the very end of their games, regardless of parity, teams are not there to embarrass another team on the score board and for them to slow down is to render a disservice to the game and their opponents. All teams must understand to play hard to the final buzzer, that is how good players and teams are made of, by competing hard to the end.
Are you implying this isn't happening?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Are you implying this isn't happening?
I am, yes. Teams that feel badly beaten and embarrassed, more often than not, turns to angers and has tendency to find revengeful means and reverts to roughing things up to find redemption. If you can't beat them on the score board, then let's beat them with our punches when the game is out of reach. Re: to London/Kitchener last meeting

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
Hunter is good at playing his 3 and 4 lines when the score difference goes more than 4

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Roughing things up until the end of the game is competing.
It is not when the game is no longer being played and the only things in the losing team's minds is head-hunting their opponents, this is no longer competing, teams don't get points in the standing for that after the game

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Lol Campbell went by me after sawyer fight I said kinda dumb wasn't it lol all he could do was let out a large expletive. Then some guy with rangers gear on and an ear piece tried to trash talk me till he was pulled away god I love kitchener london tilts

Roughing things up until the end of the game is competing.
Not how rangers did it tho
Cheap shots trying to get the knights to fight on every play

Reactions: Fastpace

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
It is not when the game is no longer being played and the only things in the losing team's minds is head-hunting their opponents, this is no longer competing, teams don't get points in the standing for that after the game
London also doesn't get points in the standings for head hunting and shenanigans after whistles but that doesn't stop them. Pretty sure your plea to the league is going to fall on deaf ears. As it should.

Cheap shots trying to get the knights to fight on every play
Exactly how the Knights play.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
I am, yes. Teams that feel badly beaten and embarrassed, more often than not, turns to angers and has tendency to find revengeful means and reverts to roughing things up to find redemption. If you can't beat them on the score board, then let's beat them with our punches when the game is out of reach. Re: to London/Kitchener last meeting
This is what all 20 teams do when their losing. Kids don't like to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad