London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Watching Drummondville/Saginaw game.

Saginaw just cant help themselves. Diving is intrinsic to their game.

Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London Knights attracted 4936 fans Saturday, that is more than both of the home town team Saginaw games; Fri they attracted 4893 and last night there were 4661 fans in attendance. It don't mean a whole heck of a lot, except, London is the big dog in the house

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Tourney is a crapshoot. At 1 win, Knights have a fighting chance. 2-0 would be great. Simpson and defence were outstanding in game 1. Nice to have the lines back together. Saginaw’s hospitality has been excellent. Still very good crowds in spite of a few empty seats in the corners. Attendance is a non issue. Fantastic building and enthusiasm.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Tourney is a crapshoot. At 1 win, Knights have a fighting chance. 2-0 would be great. Simpson and defence were outstanding in game 1. Nice to have the lines back together. Saginaw’s hospitality has been excellent. Still very good crowds in spite of a few empty seats in the corners. Attendance is a non issue. Fantastic building and enthusiasm.
I don’t disagree. The arena is awesome, fans are awesome and great atmosphere

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
London Knights attracted 4936 fans Saturday, that is more than both of the home town team Saginaw games; Fri they attracted 4893 and last night there were 4661 fans in attendance. It don't mean a whole heck of a lot, except, London is the big dog in the house
Sounds like decent crowds glad to hear it Saginaw regardless of what many say is a hockey town. Hope the crowds only get bigger ramping up to sellouts on the weekend.

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
You talking about bloom last night getting two handed to the back of the leg?
... and Dionicio embellishing the trip , and Parehk dropping behind the net and staying down while glancing at the ref... ad nauseum.

Not just in the Mem Cup, throughout the playoffs as a whole.

I know all teams do it, sad to say, but these guys are in a league all their own.

Too bad cause they are a damn fine hockey club. It just taints the wins.... and Im the first to admit my team is guilty as well.

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
... and Dionicio embellishing the trip , and Parehk dropping behind the net and staying down while glancing at the ref... ad nauseum.

I know all teams do it, sad to say, but these guys are in a league all their own.

Too bad cause they are a damn fine hockey club. It just taints the wins.... and Im the first to admit my team is guilty as well.
And McCue's dive that led to London's 1st goal?

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009

That slash to Bloom, a penalty often, but not all the time, wasn’t hard enough to justify Bloom’s reaction.

Reactions: dmead and Fastpace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad