London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Don't be surprised, if London goes after a top-end Defenceman, they are more in need of a D than anything else unless he's an NHL drafted goalie

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Don't be surprised, if London goes after a top-end Defenceman, they are more in need of a D than anything else unless he's an NHL drafted goalie
That wouldn’t surprise me, but they need someone to show up not next year but the following year for defenceman. That’s why Luka Radivojevic was a great pick.

There are a lot of mouths to feed on defense this year.

Dickinson - Bonk
Woolley - Leonard
Jenken - Brzustewicz
Fagan

That’s not including if Jackson Edward were to be assigned back to London for an OA year.

The Knights need to give Jenken, Fagan, Brzustewicz, Woolley etc ice time to develop under Dickinson and Bonk.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
My guess is they pick some high end forward from the 2024 NHL draft like Konsta Helenius and then pick a player eligible for the 2025 NHL draft in the 2nd round.

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
I love that he is a 19 year old NHL prospect, put up good numbers as an underage in U20 playing pro last year he struggled so this is a great fit.

Should be a top 6 that we needed.

Reactions: LDN and tjziel

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
I believe London was hoping for Czech Oliver Samson (D), unfortunately Baie Comeau snatched him at #52 spot. Maybe only for one year, Nurmi is a great pickup, absolutely ideal to replace Gazizov for sure

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
So here is a realistic look at the lineup for next season:

Nurmi - Julien - Barkey

Sim - O’Rielly - ????

Van Gorp - Nichol - Arrowsmith

Boulton - VanBommel - Gerber

Dickinson - Bonk

Wooley - Leonard

Jenken- Brzustewicz

Fagan

Willmore (or Trade)

Medvedev

There are 4 OA’s in the lineup but I do expect Willmore or Leonard to be traded.

Reactions: TheCoach and LDN

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
So here is a realistic look at the lineup for next season:

Nurmi - Julien - Barkey

Sim - O’Rielly - ????

Van Gorp - Nichol - Arrowsmith

Boulton - VanBommel - Gerber

Dickinson - Bonk

Wooley - Leonard

Jenken- Brzustewicz

Fagan

Willmore (or Trade)

Medvedev

There are 4 OA’s in the lineup but I do expect Willmore or Leonard to be traded.
Looks like cowan will graduate. Along with trading hawerys rights, on top of that we got some other forward prospects knocking on the door. Wonder if haltunnen will be back or will go pro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad