London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The refs are just being normal tonight, they call penalties as usual, what else is new, we are very deserving of the 2 selfish ones against Bonk and Halttunen, Dickinson was questionable but took Beck went in with the dive. Good or bad calls, refs comes with the game
Irrelevant. It wasn't a push, it was a hit. Since it was a penalty embellishment shouldn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: Fastpace

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Nichol has been flying tonight.
Simpson is very focused. Big Saves.
Sim's goal was impressive. Very quick hands.

Reactions: Fastpace

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Not impressed with our struggles in the D Zone. Too many bodies out front. Too many missed chances to clear. Tying goal coming soon.
Where are our big guns? Cowan, Barkey, Julien, Haltsy? Do Friggin something.

Reactions: jimbarrou

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
They have got 2 on power plays, got to stay discipline and they'll take this game home with them

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Dominated 5-5 again. 4-3 going into 3rd but does not feel like it. Trusting Dale900 makes some adjustments.
They can dominate all they want as long they stay on the outside, Knights are outscoring them by going in on goal 3 to 1 on 5 on 5. Stay discipline keep the high tempo and make them chase you.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
If you played any hockey, you'd know that Max is one guy that every team loves to have,
I wish another team had him. Tell me, what has he done this series? Scored a timely goal? Nope. Won a critical faceoff? Nope.

Have to admit. Nice play by McCue there.
See what I did there? Reverse psychology!

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
I wish another team had him. Tell me, what has he done this series? Scored a timely goal? Nope. Won a critical faceoff? Nope.
lol......................19 Teams in the O would love to have Max on their team.
If he's as bad as you say he is, then why does Dale keep putting him out in critical situations?
5th Goal:
Great Play by McCue to Easton Cowan.
Cowan has been outstanding this evening.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Sam O'Reilly 2 goals 2 assist help the Knights win the pivotal game, a 7-3 win over Saginaw and a 3 to 1 seriess lead

This is one of many reasons O'Reilly will be pick in the first round of this year's NHL draft

A total team effort tonight by all members of this team, even all the ones that did not play but cheer them on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad