London Knights 2022 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't know if this is a yearly announcement, but London Knights Twitter is asking those on the waitlist to check their inboxes suggesting season tics might finally be available. I know that a number of STH chose not to renew their tickets. My guess is that this number is higher than it's been in years.
Too bad there are no twitter announcements for major signings.

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Off to Seattle for 11 days. Plan on getting a Kraken jersey, Thunderbirds and Everett Silvertips if I can swing it. Can't wait for training camps to start and keeping fingers crossed Nazar gets signed by Hawks.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
I don't know if this is a yearly announcement, but London Knights Twitter is asking those on the waitlist to check their inboxes suggesting season tics might finally be available. I know that a number of STH chose not to renew their tickets. My guess is that this number is higher than it's been in years.
Too bad there are no twitter announcements for major signings.
I'm finally in no more wait list for me..
I think you are right about the amount that cam available this season. I wouldn't be surprised if the only ones left on the waitlist are people who passed on the offer this year.
The only downfall is the past few seasons we were buying third party from someone who didnt use their seats anymore and our own seats are a bit of a location downgrade...

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
When you see the prices that Joe Ranger and Anson Thornton went for in the June trade window would we assume if the Knights didn't get in on that they are pretty sure Brochu is back?

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Off to Seattle for 11 days. Plan on getting a Kraken jersey, Thunderbirds and Everett Silvertips if I can swing it. Can't wait for training camps to start and keeping fingers crossed Nazar gets signed by Hawks.
He’s not passing up Michigan

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm finally in no more wait list for me..
I think you are right about the amount that cam available this season. I wouldn't be surprised if the only ones left on the waitlist are people who passed on the offer this year.
The only downfall is the past few seasons we were buying third party from someone who didnt use their seats anymore and our own seats are a bit of a location downgrade...
Congrats, and I hope you enjoy the games live. After 17 years as a STH, I decided to give up both seats. So I'm no longer a STH. Maybe you have my seats from section 107. I'll watch from home and take in the occasional game.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
When you see the prices that Joe Ranger and Anson Thornton went for in the June trade window would we assume if the Knights didn't get in on that they are pretty sure Brochu is back?
those prices sucked!

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
those prices sucked!
If you want to believe there is a team there to go for it then Thornton especially was well worth a single second. That can be recouped easy enough later.
If they are going to be serious about contending something needs to happen in the crease there is no guarantee you have Brochu back and if you do you still need a 1b if you are going to contend.
Unless the Red Wings goalie coach is the Pete Walker of goalie coaches and some sort of miracle happend at development camp the Knights don't have crease stability right now.

Luc Poitras

Feb 21, 2019
To be fair, I remember being told the same thing about Michigan recruit Brzustewics
Brzustewics had no shot at ice time with current Michigan roster. He was the bottom feeder on the NTDP team this year. Was scratched at World Juniors. He is 2023 draft pick - needed to go somewhere to get an opportunity.

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
If you want to believe there is a team there to go for it then Thornton especially was well worth a single second. That can be recouped easy enough later.
If they are going to be serious about contending something needs to happen in the crease there is no guarantee you have Brochu back and if you do you still need a 1b if you are going to contend.
Unless the Red Wings goalie coach is the Pete Walker of goalie coaches and some sort of miracle happend at development camp the Knights don't have crease stability right now.
Oh I get it lol I thought you meant trade Brochu… I would hope for Brochu 2-2nd, 2,3rds and a goalie prospect

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
If he signs with Hawks he won't be at Michigan. And guess who he models his game after? Patrick Kane.
Lots of strong connections between Hawks and Knights. Not over til its over.

that was under previous management, alot has changed since then.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Screenshot_20220727-205821_Twitter.jpg

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
that was under previous management, alot has changed since then.
Still some ...
Meghan Hunter - Asst GM Hockey Operations (Mark and Dale's niece)
Jim McKellar - Head Eastern Canada Scout (previous Asst GM Knights)
There may be others....
Patrick Kane is big Knights booster.

Reactions: LDN

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Still some ...
There may be others....

none of those are in a position to dictate where players play. thats on the gm and director of player development. it may happen, but past probably doesnt impact the future.

Slowpace

Jan 8, 2018
none of those are in a position to dictate where players play. thats on the gm and director of player development. it may happen, but past probably doesnt impact the future.
Of course they don't, however, most successful GM's seek input from their staff and occasionally players. Time will tell, but I wouldn't totally rule out Nazar coming here. There is a better chance of that happening being drafted by Chicago than most other teams.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Still some ...
There may be others....
Kane is a big Knights booster?
How so?
Maybe I missed it but I've seen so many do so much more here. Continued community support, return every fall to work out/prep for season, move here.......
Always seemed like a thanks for the year n see ya kinda guy.
But I've been wrong before and will be again.

Reactions: TheCoach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad