GDT: LOLCanes @ LOLCats

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Razputyn

Feb 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
It feels good to face another team that feels like we do sometimes... having such a crisis of confidence that you feel like any time they give up a goal, they're going to lose their bearings and give up another.

Beardy*

Staal returned the favor from last night... Lol their defense is awful

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Not to sound like a Buffalo fan, but this team would be at the top of the conference if it wasn't for 2 weeks worth of injuries

If you were acting like Buffalo fan, you would be talking about how firing one of the best and longest tenured coaches in the NHL was supposed to magically make one of the thinnest rosters in the NHL roster not suck.

I'm sorry, were you referring to something else? :sarcasm:

Reactions: MinJaBen

Beardy*

If you were acting like Buffalo fan, you would be talking about how firing one of the best and longest tenured coaches in the NHL was supposed to magically make one of the thinnest rosters in the NHL roster not suck.

I'm sorry, were you referring to something else? :sarcasm:

Lol you should see the GDT I have queued for Tuesday... :D

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina
Happy Birthday #28
Good road game first period - withstood some early pressure, Cam made some nice saves.

This team can be fun to watch if we can start consistently scoring first.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Nah, Boston is REALLY good... Leading the conference with games in hand on every team.

Bingo. Boston is still #1 in the conference in Pts/Gm even if we take away that injured week of ours. This Canes team should be in the conversation for second best with Montreal (seriously, wtf?) and Pittsburgh, but Boston as of right now is the best by a good bit.

That said, I think we could take them in the playoffs, all would come down to matchups.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bingo. Boston is still #1 in the conference in Pts/Gm even if we take away that injured week of ours. This Canes team should be in the conversation for second best with Montreal (seriously, wtf?) and Pittsburgh, but Boston as of right now is the best by a good bit.

That said, I think we could take them in the playoffs, all would come down to matchups.

I'm not assuming anything yet, we're still 7th in the conference in points with the Jets breathing down our necks, I'm not going to put us in the conversation with the Habs and Pens until we're with them in the standings.

That being said, I like this team, I like what the 2nd line does to take away the attention from the first line, and needless to say, I like the first line when it's on.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
All I can think is that this team will be even bigger scoring threat when we get Ruutu back.

It would be nice if JR would add a dman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad