GDT: LOLCanes @ LOLCats

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Been there twice. Wouldn't mind visiting again (mostly for broadway shows) but can't understand how people can actually live there.

Well, you have an apartment, wouldn't need a car, and the costs are somewhat offset by the fact that salaries are much higher to compensate. There are plenty of things to do, and it's easy to walk to or take the train to things. You'll be living in a fairly small to tiny space, but not everybody needs a McMansion. Instead of a yard, you go to a park.

What's so hard to imagine? I spent some time with a friend up there over New Years in his Aunt and Uncle's place in Greenwich Village, it wasn't that strange.

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
Maybe I'm delusional after these last two games, but I see another win tonight.

mtHuZXy.gif

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Well, you have an apartment, wouldn't need a car, and the costs are somewhat offset by the fact that salaries are much higher to compensate. There are plenty of things to do, and it's easy to walk to or take the train to things. You'll be living in a fairly small to tiny space, but not everybody needs a McMansion. Instead of a yard, you go to a park.

What's so hard to imagine? I spent some time with a friend up there over New Years in his Aunt and Uncle's place in Greenwich Village, it wasn't that strange.

Where in dc are you?

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
@JohnForslund - Cam Ward may get start. Dan Ellis appears to be ill. #changes

Ward is obviously jealous of Ellis so took things into his own hands.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Not great news. Fine with Ward starting but hopefully this isn't something like the flu for Ellis. Can't have him out for very long.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Erick*

:nod:

Nolan Yonkman should be up too to replace Kulikov. As horrible as that is, there will probably be a fight between him and Larose. If not him, Parros and Larose.

It should be closer tonight thanks to Marky but we're worse at home than on the road. So we will lose.

Good luck, guys.

LaRose is not fighting those guys.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Checkers aren't going to have any players left soon if we need to call up a goalie to replace Ellis :laugh:

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Seems like the Cats will be down a goalie also:

@MikeSundheim

Panthers goaltending coach Robb Tallas taking warmups. Netminder Jacob Markstrom's equipment has yet to arrive.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Tripp talking about having a colonoscopy tomorrow during the pregame. I've never seen John not able to keep a straight face before like that

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
It seems way too early for baseball. I know it's not actually that early, but with the hockey season starting so late, I'm not ready to start watching baseball yet.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Don't want to wish an injury on anyone but it would be pretty epic to see the Panthers goalie coach play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad