GDT: LOLCanes @ LOLCats

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Season over.

Overreact much? Cam Ward hasn't been carrying this team at all so far this season and our record is currently good enough for the playoffs. Not to mention Ellis has shown to be capable to win games for this team and we don't even know how long Cam could be out.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I beleive other team personnel are eligible, including the goal tending trainer, as in fact Florida is doing tonight.

Or the web guy, like the Capitals resorted to a few years ago. They can pull a random someone from anywhere too, they get signed to a one day contract with no salary or cap hit. Vancouver wound up with that once when their call up couldn't make it, and the guy nearly had to play when there was an injury scare.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Overreact much? Cam Ward hasn't been carrying this team at all so far this season and our record is currently good enough for the playoffs. Not to mention Ellis has shown to be capable to win games for this team and we don't even know how long Cam could be out.

Yeah seriously, I thought everyone wanted Ellis to start anyway :laugh:

tpsteffe

Jan 24, 2011
Raleigh,NC

Couldn't have said it any better.

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Or the web guy, like the Capitals resorted to a few years ago. They can pull a random someone from anywhere too, they get signed to a one day contract with no salary or cap hit. Vancouver wound up with that once when their call up couldn't make it, and the guy nearly had to play when there was an injury scare.
Tripp would be the best option. Can you imagine how much desperation the team in front of him would be playing with even with the lead? I...along with everyone else...would be highly entertained, and it would give a new twist to Tripp's "having played the position" and Forslund would have a field day with the PBP.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Tripp would be the best option. Can you imagine how much desperation the team in front of him would be playing with even with the lead? I...along with everyone else...be highly entertained, and it would give a new twist to Tripp's "having played the position".

Do. Not. Want.

Beardy*

Tripp would be the best option. Can you imagine how much desperation the team in front of him would be playing with even with the lead? I...along with everyone else...would be highly entertained, and it would give a new twist to Tripp's "having played the position" and Forslund would have a field day with the PBP.

I can also imagine him coming in and adrenaline alone making him play well for that game alone...

Would be something fun to watch

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

He would be a hell of a lot better an option than the guys most teams seem to have available- an ex pro, even if not NHL level, who still pulls out the gear and takes shots from NHL players in practice on occasion? You could do a lot worse.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad