:panthers

What?

Icehockey.jpg

Where?

BankAtlantic_Center.jpg

When?

March 3rd, 2013, 6pm EST

Why?

We're the SEC, All your sports are belong to us.

Players to Watch:

:canes

GurlPlease_zpsdcb2f1ca.png

ChadMordor-1.png

tumblr_ls5sojOmw91ql46txo1_500.jpg

Semin-1_zps95adfeee.png

:panthers

tumblr_lh75d7Fbu51qaqvlco1_500.jpg

monorail_cat0.jpg

847399_med.png

batcountry.jpg

And to finish, I'll leave you with this, cause I had a dream that Jeff Skinner was a Dovahkiin.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Oh god that Staal picture :laugh: :laugh:

https://twitter.com/JonnyHuby11/status/308055143956504576

Hope we can come out flying again

Markstrom starting?

:nod:

Nolan Yonkman should be up too to replace Kulikov. As horrible as that is, there will probably be a fight between him and Larose. If not him, Parros and Larose.

It should be closer tonight thanks to Marky but we're worse at home than on the road. So we will lose.

Good luck, guys.

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
John Forslund ‏@JohnForslund

Look for Brett Sutter to be recalled today. Pitkanen, Larose and Brent all not on trip. Dan Ellis likely to get the nod. #canescats

caniac315

Nov 21, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Panther fan claims their loss last night was influenced by the refs. WTH? Did he watch the same game I watched?

I'm hoping for another similar outing tonight down in Sunrise. Cane's gonna make the sun rise in Sunrise. :p:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
:nod:

Nolan Yonkman should be up too to replace Kulikov. As horrible as that is, there will probably be a fight between him and Larose. If not him, Parros and Larose.

It should be closer tonight thanks to Marky but we're worse at home than on the road. So we will lose.

Good luck, guys.

:laugh: No way LaRose fights Parros (or Yonkman for that matter). The only fight I remember LaRose ever getting in was getting rag-dolled by Clarke MaCarthur. He likes to talk **** and try to get under guys skin, but he won't drop the gloves, especially against a heavy-weight.

When I walked into the arena last night during warm-ups, I did notice LaRose and a FLA Panther face to face about a foot or two apart, at mid ice pointing at each other. Thought it was odd. As they skated apart, I noticed it was Parros so the "yapping" must have started even in pre-game.

I also just noticed that LaRose didn't make the trip. Must have been hurt on the "dive" when getting cross-checked.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
John Forslund ‏@JohnForslund

Look for Brett Sutter to be recalled today. Pitkanen, Larose and Brent all not on trip. Dan Ellis likely to get the nod. #canescats

So I'm guessing Dwyer goes back up?

Tlusty-Staal-Semin
Skinner-Staal-Dwyer
Jokinen-Nash-Wallace
Bowman-Sutter-Westgarth

bb99

Apr 6, 2009
North Carolina
Whoa, I would have bet Sutter would have been to get in for Nash after that fall...you know he is sore today.

You left out the over/under on calling dives in their GDT.

5-1 loss.

CanesAvs16

Jun 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Lets just hope they come out with the same jump they had last night. I'm excited to see how Sutter does tonight. I was very impressed with how quickly Nash is adjusting to the NHL.

Also, I really want Semin to score some goals. I know his playmaking ability is beyond compare on our team, but for once, I want to see that shot/those goals that used to haunt us.

SkinnerStaal

Feb 6, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Checkers also tweeting this morning that Nodl is out for the year and Dalpe could also miss some extended time. Both got hurt in the same game earlier this week. Two less guys available that would be at the top of the call up list if anyone else got hurt.

Mr America

Sep 19, 2010
www.hockeyfights.com
We have a pretty darn good team, but rather frail on the depth, and looks like most of the AHL forward depth just went down.

I hope to see a Parros vs. Westgarth fight tonight.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
This Florida team is a total train wreck of suck, but I want to thank them for the entertainment they provided me last night. Honestly, between the Pens game on Thursday and last night's game I almost can't remember the last time I had such stellar consecutive game fun inside the PNC.

Perhaps FLA will fire Dineen midway through the game and replace him with Lindy Ruff.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Firing Dineen would be ridiclous.

For some reason, I think Markstrom will get a shutout tonight. Let down written all over it. hope I'm wrong.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
Firing Dineen would be ridiclous.

For some reason, I think Markstrom will get a shutout tonight. Let down written all over it. hope I'm wrong.

Yes yup and yep. Just when this team cons us into thinking they are a decent club, they have a way of blasting us back into reality. Big L tonite. Where's that dancing L thing anyways?

And I better see a Chris Terry sighting soon.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Need to come out firing this game and pound them early. Markstrom's probably going to have a hell of a game so we need a quick one to take the fire out of the other guys (not even going to say their name).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad