Recalled/Assigned: Logan Mailloux recalled from the Laval Rocket

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
"Keep your expectations low and avoid disappointment". The last thirty years of being a Habs fan.
More than half of that was without a superstar. Gainey has something going and then went off the deep end (understandably when he lost his daughter) and then MB destroyed what he’s left him.

I feel good about the future. We’ve got future stars in the lineup and on the way. Heads up brother. We’re on our way.

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
We have a word for that....masochist.

Sadly, only our egos will be stroked...but our win-loss column will have a stroke.
why not us?

why not a pairing that just works in sync for a change? They had chemistry in Laval last year.

as a fan base we’ve paid our dues with shitty luck for too long.
Go Rocket
Cheers

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
why not us?

why not a pairing that just works in sync for a change? They had chemistry in Laval last year.

as a fan base we’ve paid our dues with shitty luck for too long.
Go Rocket
Cheers
We can't have pretty things like Laffs do. We have to have ugly, dirty, cringy players that steal other peoples lunches and put itch powder in Booins jock straps.

It's karma after half a century of strutting around like we owned the joint.

Pray with me...

(and oh yes, the pairing. Mailman player 20 game over 3 years and X was a recent addition to post puberty hockey. Both need a lot more seasoning to make plays at an instinctive level. I could literally see Mailman making decisions on the fly instead of reacting. It's just a short time issue.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad