Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
The Debbie’s “around the league playoff thread” today bitching about the rangers is longer than most of their game day threads hahahah. We should be paying them rent for how much we live in their heads
Just an FYI, they are watching you viewing their threads. they know who you are, and they are formulating unflattering opinions about you.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
The Rangers fanbase is keeping like 7 franchises afloat single handed

Hence why we have 3 home arenas in the NY/NJ area alone.

Just an FYI, they are watching you viewing their threads. they know who you are, and they are formulating unflattering opinions about you.

Literally could not give less of a f***.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
The officiating was so lopsided for Florida.

Yeah 100%. The worst officiated game in the playoffs that the Rangers have had to deal with thus far.

I am still baffled that the Panthers have found a way to become league darlings. That team is scummy as hell and dives like no tomorrow, not usually a winning combo yet the refs want to treat Bennett like he's f***ing Ovechkin.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah 100%. The worst officiated game in the playoffs that the Rangers have had to deal with thus far.

I am still baffled that the Panthers have found a way to become league darlings. That team is scummy as hell and dives like no tomorrow, not usually a winning combo yet the refs want to treat Bennett like he's f***ing Ovechkin.

The diving is unbelievable. Tkachuk gets chopped in the hands and takes flight. They deserved to lose for that. Rodrigues faking that injury was ribeiro-esque. I wish Rempe broke Reinhart’s jaw on that penalty, at least get our moneys worth

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
You know what. f*** this. Yes, Florida had a shit load of possession in that game. You know what else they had?

- six f***ing power plays
- three very lucky bounce goals
- two identical bonehead Key giveaways
- several unpenalized muggings

f*** em all. We won and we deserve it.

By the way, this team is winning with a one legged Fox, a moldy loaf of Bread, and a god damned mentally handicapped Neanderthal wearing the C.

What happens if/when Bread and Zib and Kreider get going?

f*** em all.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Also if the PANTHERS FAN WHO WAS AT UNION GROUNDS POPS IN HERE!

The shot you got for free after the game was from me. You and your group were really cool and I'm still LOL'ing at when I called Bennett "a f***ing twat" and you turned around and said "thats why we love him." I'm pretty sure you'd take the shot regardless, but I dipped out before you had a chance to say no thanks. BTW your wife/girlfriend/girl you're messing around with is a f***ing smoke show, well f***ing done my man (my GF was the one who pointed it out and she has high standards, the fact that shes with me aside!)

It looks like someone shot him the way he flew backwards, lol.

Almost as good a diver as Igor.

Needs to make it look more natural.

Also needs to not be on the other end of his defenseman getting de-souled. f*** I wish that was the GW, thats the kind of shit that sends marginal players to the KHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad