Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
man they could say "Kim Jong Un, come get the stanley cup" and I'd still clap like a seal as long as he was in Rangers blue.
I think this should be enshrined in the 'all time memes' for this blog....like 'man they could say "(insert name of historically infamous individual), come get the Stanley Cup' and I'd still clap like a seal as long as he was in Rangers blue.'

Like, mine would be "Nicola Machiavelli, come get the Stanley Cup"

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
A buyout is a cap killer. Maybe a McDonaugh type deal. But yeah, gotta wait for that limited NYC to kick in. It's painful to think about.

Having said that, you are right, issues to deal with after winning a cup :)
The NMC kicks in this summer. It would be great if they can find a taker. I would even retain a couple million.

Reactions: NYRangers16

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Don't think the Panthers are crushed at all. This is their 7th playoff series the last two years and they've won 5 of them and at least the last one went the distance and this one isn't over. That team is battle tested and has been through the wringer. They're going to come out the next game mad as hornets is what I'm guessing.

The Rangers have a chance to go back to MSG up 3-1 if we can pull another win off on Tuesday)?). I really like the Rangers resilience throughout. There's a bit of the bend but don't break of some of Tortorella's teams but we're also a team of coming from behind and getting goals when we need them. We have multiple guys who can finish and make clutch plays when they need to.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
just got home from the bar. Still amped up from the win.

We tried to give it away, but in the end, it's another dagger in the heart of the panthers.

Reactions: Atax

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
8rp64n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad