Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Mika and Kreider have been bad so far in this series.

Might be time to give Ros a look there again.

100%

We've been trying to get somebody to work with Mika and Kreider all season. Nobody does.

Roslovic was fine there, and he's not good with the puck possession posse; makes too much sense to swap him and Chytil around.

tlk

Zeev Buium appreciation corps
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
There is a medical term for that.:
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
The cure requires you to take a spoon full of sugar with the medicine to help it go down.

I’ll see myself out.
92337544ef1e1658c6d9d763e85910f4.gif

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
They just need to let Wischusen call everything.

He's excellent. The rest of their roster is not.

I like Cally as a color guy but even then - his voice makes me want to throw myself onto my fire escape and let fate take care of what happens after.
I wouldn’t even say Wischusen is excellent but he not terrible like the rest are. He’s good enough.

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
Sadly no one does well with them it’s so weird
Probably just leave Chytil there since Rix, Wennberg, Kakko line got the OT winner

Wheeler in for Rempe game 4
After three years, can we admit it’s them? Mika and Chris. At last count I think they have tried 20+ wingers….. including Panarin.

I am just hoping our playoff guys (Goody, Shesty, Kreids, Laf, Gus, Remps) can pick up the slack of our softy non-playoff guys (Mika, Kappo, Foxy, Bread)

Reactions: mas0764

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
not gonna lie i stopped reading after as per moneypuck.

I'm more interested in what your eyes told you from watching the game. Because if Braden Schneider wasn't the worst defenseman on the ice for the first two periods I'm not quite sure what game you were watching
EXACTLY! Stats guys please stick to Baseball. Hockey is much less inclined towards stats. Stats guys keep telling me Kappo Kakko is useful for this team and Rempe is hurting us so badly. 23-2? Is that our record with Remps?

DevilDog99

May 5, 2018
He's only playing those minutes because him and Gus were too much of a liability when we tried to give them more sheltered time as a 3rd pair.
Every coach we have ever had seems to think Troubs and Lindgren are our best dmen. As evidenced by every important p kill and the last two minutes of holding a lead.

We are drastically worse without Trouba.

• Haha
Reactions: UnSandvich

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
breaking up Zibs and Kreider is the only bullet in the chamber to get Zibs head and hair out of his ass

there's nothing else
It’s the same thing as a couple years ago against Pittsburgh. Mika is very good, but not on the same level as guys like Barkov and Crosby and looks really bad matched up against them. Unfortunately we don’t really have any better options.

Reactions: mas0764

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
I dont know if you are inebriated or just ignorant but all of the players above have less points than Mika this playoffs.

Said no one ever :laugh:We had our best defensive stretch when Trouba was out injured during the regular season.
When you argue with someone who thinks we are worse without Trouba, you are wasting your own time. You’d have a more meaningful discussion with a wall.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
It’s the same thing as a couple years ago against Pittsburgh. Mika is very good, but not on the same level as guys like Barkov and Crosby and looks really bad matched up against them. Unfortunately we don’t really have any better options.

How many points does Barkov have in this series? Why do you think Maurice made an active choice of getting him away from the Mika line? As soon as he got Trocheck defending him he not only scored his first points of the series but also almost doubled his shot totals.

Mika is quiet point wise so far this series but that line is keeping Barkov quiet. Defence is also part of the job description for a 2 way center.

UnderPSI

Old Salty Dog
Sep 6, 2007
New Jersey
I mean. Devils fans are doing exactly that right now.
What do you expect from a loser fanbase?

The Panthers going after guys celebrating goals on at least 3 different occasions this series is unprecedented. Bush league stuff. But yes please tell me about the war crimes of Jacob Trouba
Exactly. What comes around goes around. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Mika has been a ghost since Game 2 vs the Canes. Maybe the crosscheck he took from that POS Burns did some damage, but we could really use some production out of him.

I wouldnt say a ghost, he had points in all games vs Canes except game 5 but I agree, he needs to get back to producing offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad