Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Larry with the shade

Yeesh Larry.

I tend to agree though. Pathetic sell job by Rodrigues and it's really been the story this entire series with the "ultra tough" Panthers.

I almost have more respect for the fans who quit on this team when they traded away their favorite player and announced that they were going to rebuild then I do for that Panthers team. Straight up bitch shit from Rodrigues and Florida through 3 games.

But of course its cool if Bennett gets to get away with his late hits and charging every time hes out there. If theres a player in this league I'd love to see get filled in it's Jack Hughes. After him it's Sam Bennett. He's jumped ahead of Sebastian Aho for me and f*** Sebastian Aho.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Thats pretty silly. Ive never really understood the over moderation that goes on over here. It’d quite odd. Youre not allowed to like/laugh at posts? Think of how dumb that sounds

I HATE overmoderation here. But I agree in general people laugh reacting on other boards is trolling. Laugh reacts in that context connotes laughing AT someone not with someone. When posters do it here it's definitely trolling. That said if you were tagged and laugh react that should absolutely NOT be an infraction.

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
If a mod has gone rogue and is targeting Rangers fans, then I must ask - who moderates the mods?
Just name names, who gives a shit, accountability should matter. Quite a number of colored names are teenagers on a power trip on the main boards.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Larry with the shade

Larry finally useful for something. Subban and his shtick (along with Biz in prior rounds) is tiresome and pathetic. I get that's apparently what "sells" these days, but the two of them need to get together and have a good cry fest about which one looks the more ridiculous.

For the record: I hated cheering for that asshat when he was with the Predators, too. Always seemed to make it about him and not the team. Thankfully his ass got traded to the wastelands to end his hilariously overrated career.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
“It’s not even a high stick, it goes off his glove. I’m not sure why Florida is waiting around”

Not Maloney’s finest moment.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Here's something fun:

As per Moneypuck, at 5v5, we had an xGF% of 34.72% - coming from 1.29 xGF and 2.62 xGA

The Miller-Trouba pairing were 16.32%, with 0.27 xGF and 1.4 xGA.

If you take out Miller and Trouba's minutes, for the rest of the game, we were at a much more respectable 47.86 xGF% at 5v5 - 1.12 xGF, 1.22 xGA.

and 99 others

i enjoy watching hockey
Jul 27, 2011
Here's something fun:

As per Moneypuck, at 5v5, we had an xGF% of 34.72% - coming from 1.29 xGF and 2.62 xGA

If you take out Miller and Trouba's minutes, for the rest of the game, we were at a much more respectable 47.86 xGF% at 5v5 - 1.12 xGF, 1.22 xGA.

not gonna lie i stopped reading after as per moneypuck.

I'm more interested in what your eyes told you from watching the game. Because if Braden Schneider wasn't the worst defenseman on the ice for the first two periods I'm not quite sure what game you were watching

Reactions: DevilDog99

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
not gonna lie i stopped reading after as per moneypuck.

I'm more interested in what your eyes told you from watching the game. Because if Braden Schneider wasn't the worst defenseman on the ice for the first two periods I'm not quite sure what game you were watching
My eyes also told me that Trouba and Miller were horrendous this game, but don't let that stop you from being condescending.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
I am also LOVING the fact that dirty, nasty, heavy, intimidating Florida which every GM wanted to copy last offseason is somehow being painted as victims to dirty, nasty, heavy, intimidating play from the Rangers. Rodrigues looked a fool today and it's definitely on a Kovalev-1995 level. I am no Trouba apologist and even the Rempe thing is a little annoying, but there's no way the Panthers aren't a little shocked seeing their own getting clocked on the ice. Chances are if you're screaming for a penalty instead of hitting back harder, you've met your equal.

FWIW, Cats won the SAT battle in four of the five SCF games last season and it was usually 60-40 percent in their favor at 5v5. But they lost in five games and were outscored 26-12. You'd think the media would remember that.

this is a great post

Reactions: Cmox and Kovalev27

and 99 others

i enjoy watching hockey
Jul 27, 2011
My eyes also told me that Trouba and Miller were horrendous this game, but don't let that stop you from being condescending.

sorry im just tired of Trouba getting the whipping boy treatment. He plays the hardest minutes and gets the toughest defensive assignments. He's doing pretty well all things considered. $8 million player? Not even close, but he wasn't the worst defenseman on the ice tonight. There's a reason he gets top 3 minutes a night and it's not because HFboards is smarter than Laviolette.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Here's something fun:

ya but if you take out florida's worst defensive pairing, they're like 84xGHF% against us

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
He has to get Chytil away from Mika and Kreider, say whatever you want about them, they are never this poor puck possession wise with literally anyone else.

Ros really didn’t do anything to deserve to lose his spot.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
sorry im just tired of Trouba getting the whipping boy treatment. He plays the hardest minutes and gets the toughest defensive assignments. He's doing pretty well all things considered. $8 million player? Not even close, but he wasn't the worst defenseman on the ice tonight. There's a reason he gets top 3 minutes a night and it's not because HFboards is smarter than Laviolette.

He's only playing those minutes because him and Gus were too much of a liability when we tried to give them more sheltered time as a 3rd pair.

Reactions: CLW

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia

People love to complain
Really overall way too many turnovers but still up 2-1. Just play better and go to MSG up 3-1

Teams that win the cup find ways to scrap it out and so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad