Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
The timeout changed the whole complexion of the third period. We all saw it right away. Way more impactful than buying 45 seconds of rest for an icing.

I honestly don’t know why coaches don’t use it this way more.
This is a bit of a rose colored take...for a shift or two after the time out, we had the puck in their zone. After that, it was back to the turtle & 9 minutes of icing the puck.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Welp, aside from the win the bright side is that they can’t possibly play worse than that.

It was offensive how atrocious the Rangers were today. So bad it almost felt intentional.

Reactions: LottieDottie

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Read the devils board first… its really funny.

That fanbase is so delusional and obsessed with the Rangers. They are even strategizing how western conference teams can stop us.

I honestly feel that they get more excited about our team than their own.
Quite delightful (in an English accent). Delightful, indeed. May I suggest, that their board, be retired to their chamber pots.

Priorae

Apr 21, 2017
New Jersey
This is a bit of a rose colored take...for a shift or two after the time out, we had the puck in their zone. After that, it was back to the turtle & 9 minutes of icing the puck.
Agreed. But it was enough to stem the tide and slow things down. There was a wave of renhardt and others flowing freely between the dots that, at best, slowed. Again, you’re right it wasn’t a total stoppage but at least slowed the momentum. It was noticeable.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Game 1: Won panthers +120, lost rangers +120
Game 2: Won Rangers +120, lost Panthers +120
Game 3: Won Rangers +120, lost Panthers +120

Up 33% this series.

We keep it going in game 4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad