Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I think we all know where this is heading but if there's one thing that's worked all year it's bullying.

Bob- Way to play well until it really matters you loser
Barkov-Way to keep McDavid to 8 points the last 2 games you Selke winner
Reinhart-Wait he's still playing here? Thought he'd already signed elsewhere as a free agent
Verhaeghe-just because there's no Katie interviews doesn't mean you just give up
Tkachuk-Great to see you show up last game for the first time in weeks
Ekblad-the past 2 games have gone as well as your diet
Montour-Enjoy Toronto ya bum
Bennett, E-rod, 3rd line, 4th liners, Kuli, Oel, Mikkola exempt

PoMo-way to provide you're not a winner
PK-thanks for finally breaking down at the worst time
PP-LMAO just LMAO. To quote John McKay, “What did you think of your team's execution, Coach?” “I'm in favor of it."

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Florida needs to play the game of their lives tomorrow. If this goes back to Florida, I think they lose. Momentum will just be too strong for the Oilers going into a game 7. You don't want the cup to be decided in 60mins with the best player in the world on the other side. Your odds would not be good.

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
Me whenever I look at Ekblad

2f728767-be5d-4709-a009-91dc849cca4d_text.gif

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
2 more games of hardcore fandom for the foreseeable future, win or lose, i need a break next year. Nothing is never easy or straight forward with this team, i can see them clinch in 6 or historically lose in 7 or of course in typical Panthers fashion: lose 6 then wake up Monday like a brand new team, shut everyone up, dominate and win.

I'll be happy with a win on either game of course but the stress this week is for real. If it would have been a back and forth series i would feel better but the fact that they took this to a 3-0, made us believe hard then just collapse the next 2 and put the the cup in jeopardy is the most Panthers shit ever.

Anyway, not here to bum this shit out, Lets f***ing Go. Im still here, i believe, lift this f***ing cup tomorrow. Next year I'll concentrate a bit more on Magic Basketball, cause of course I'll need to focus on a new source of depression:laugh:

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
2 more games of hardcore fandom for the foreseeable future, win or lose, i need a break next year. Nothing is never easy or straight forward with this team, i can see them clinch in 6 or historically lose in 7 or of course in typical Panthers fashion: lose 6 then wake up Monday like a brand new team, shut everyone up, dominate and win.

I'll be happy with a win on either game of course but the stress this week is for real. If it would have been a back and forth series i would feel better but the fact that they took this to a 3-0, made us believe hard then just collapse the next 2 and put the the cup in jeopardy is the most Panthers shit ever.

Anyway, not here to bum this shit out, Lets f***ing Go. Im still here, i believe, lift this f***ing cup tomorrow. Next year I'll concentrate a bit more on Magic Basketball, cause of course I'll need to focus on a new source of depression:laugh:
It's more that they've looked terrible for most of the series except game 2. Edmonton should be up 3-2 right now, if not 4-1, my concern is can they put one more full game together?

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
It's more that they've looked terrible for most of the series except game 2. Edmonton should be up 3-2 right now, if not 4-1, my concern is can they put one more full game together?
I wouldnt say they looked terrible game 3, they went up 4-1 until the puck started bouncing the right way for EDM the last 10-11 minutes, credit where credit is due, they have the offensive weapons to do this and they adjusted.

Besides game 4 and parts of 5 the rest of the effort has been enough to be where they are. Game 1 EDM got goalied and that happens to anybody on any given day, EDM looked better but it was our guys who got on the scoresheet, cant win if you dont score right? they still took the L. The problem is that the times they havent showed up (4 and half of 5) have been enough to bend them over. A little more of extra effort on 5 would have done it even after the shorty but the damn team went without shots on goal for like what? 12-14 minutes or something? ridiculous, end the first period 1-1 and we would have been talking cup win today.

Last edited:

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
One thing I've learned is I don't care if we look invincible in any given playoff series from here on out I'm not going to feel even an ounce of excitement until the buzzer sounds for the fourth win. Nothing matters until the fourth win. I allowed myself to get my hopes up this time. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad