Live 2024 Draft in Vegas - thread for Sharks Fans attending

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Sharks-dynasty is on the left. The beard is the guy with….wait for it….the beard. The guy in the glasses just joined us. Jux is the woman with the short hair. The next 2 people were there with Sharks-dynasty. I’m the last guy.

So random photo bomber? He looks genuinely surprised. Did he spend the rest of the time with you guys?

Reactions: Star Platinum

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
So random photo bomber? He looks genuinely surprised. Did he spend the rest of the time with you guys?
He was just some random that stopped by and he was incredibly annoying and not really a hockey insider like the rest of us.

Thanks to you all for repping us in Vegas!! We heard you on the broadcast.
No joke, there were probably more sharks fans than anyone else in the building and that includes the knights.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
I watched the first round up until the Solberg pick yesterday from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m., it was great to share this experience knowing so many of you were either there or following elsewhere.

Today, in celebration, I wore my old Sharks t-shirt with NIEMI 31 on the back (yeah.. :laugh:) and picked up a vintage Sharks cap from the 90's too which I bought last week. Maybe I'll go for a jersey at some point. We'll see..

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
That was super fun. Even though I didn't see all of you, talked to a ton of sharks fans and general hockey fans and just pretended they were all HFB posters. Great vibes all around, great showing from SJ. Nowhere to go but up!
You'd think that they were all HFB posters since the ones I spoke with all said they wanted Buium.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad