Live 2024 Draft in Vegas - thread for Sharks Fans attending

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Have to head into the sphere around 2, so possibly before that?
I'll be at the Venetian at 1:30. I'll DM you my info if you're around.

I saw Celebrini in the Venetian last night. He looked over at me (I expect he noticed my Sharks hat) so I gave him a thumbs up and just kept walking.
Probably didn't wanna get busted underage drinking. RED FLAG

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Supposedly he’s in Vegas, maybe to announce the pick.. it would be fun if we ran into him.
Sheng verified that Jumbo is there.

To everyone in Vegas to see the draft live, enjoy every moment! This is really one of those moments I wish I was there to see it live, but I'll be cheering from Finland in the late hours. Let's Go Sharks!

Wish I could be at either the Draft itself or the draft party in San Jose, big day fellas! To those who are attending Have fun and stay safe!
I’ll scream, “shoot!!” for you.

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
IMG_6807.jpeg

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007

Sharks sweaters in Vegas in late June? Committed group!

Also, a better looking group than I'd have expected for a bunch of hockeyboards nerds! Have fun you all! Tell Grier to trade 33 and 53 back into the first (or up for Buium) so I don't need to bother with watching tomorrow! Already sleepy in London, but not missing the first round ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad