Post-Game Talk: "Little" Afternoon Delight - Jets win 4-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
Good road game.

Get ready for the Sharks
4efaebca462779bf8698bb6ebd23cc30--west-side-story-the-jets.jpg

Reactions: adammlis

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
That Bryan Little goal was refreshing.
You can tell how rough it's been for him this year from his reaction after each of his goals, always seems relieved.

Before Laine came and before Scheifele became elite, Little really was our best goal scorer, so this season must be extra tough for him not potting the way he usually does, but he's starting to come on now so really good for him, as well as Laine and Ehlers.

If ELL starts playing like tonight on a consistent basis, this team will be dominant.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Ehlers, Little, Myers, Buff all
Played great. Helle was sharp when needed. All around good effort. Love games like that. Very few off games. Ice time for lines 2-3-4 all pretty well even which is good on B2B. Although would have been fine with ELL getting a bit more they deserved it. 1 point tomorrow and we hit what I wanted for this trip. But obviously we want that win

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
Absolutely. That Little goal made me all warm and fuzzy. Ehlers potg and Helle a rock, but Myers deserves all kinds of credit.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Not too shabby...not too shabby at all
Little will probably end the year in familiar territory around 20 goals and 50 points

Fishy

May 14, 2016
Winterpeg
Great

Team is awesome

Both Jets goalies are on their A game.

Jets rolling 4 solid lines is a headache for other teams.
3 solid D pair

other teams now do not have an option to line match against the Jets.

Gone were the days that if you control Laad Litte Wheeler enstrom and buff. You beat the Jets.

Happy times indeed.

Go Jets Go

Wow. Thought I had wandered into the Positivity Thread. Keep it up boys!

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Great to see the win but missed the game -- is Trouba back on his game yet?

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
We can't start worrying about that. If we keep winning somewhere near where we have will be battling easily in the top 3. There will be plenty of time for scoreboard watching.

Exactly. I'm not worried about them specifically because we're not competing against each other, per se. There are 3 guaranteed Central division playoff spots, so all we have to be is better than half the rest of the Central and we're in.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Agreed. I was very impressed by his game. He is demonstrating both offense and a harder edge to his game than we have seen in the past.

I think Myers is very underrated by some on here. He's so good, great shot from the point, and a great team player. He's cleaned up his defensive game, and I think you can count on his 1-2 points every second game, which is the difference between winning and losing. For a guy his size, he's a a great skater and fast as well.

He also contributes a "great team attitude"- nice to have scoring from the back end. Way to go Tyler after coming off your surgeries .:)

Hey-2 points tonight from Tyler-we needed that !!!-he's a winner in my book !!!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad