Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Isn't it crazy to even have this discussion?

During the Utah game people were still sh!tting on Forsberg, yet here we are contemplating if he should be allowed to go on a run.

I don't think there is a wrong decision. If Forsberg starts tonight that gives Ullmark extra days to recuperate and start against the Avs.

If Ullmark is good to go and wants the net, let's get him in a groove too. Sounds like Ullmark has a great record against LV so statheads may have him start regardless.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Isn't it crazy to even have this discussion?

During the Utah game people were still sh!tting on Forsberg, yet here we are contemplating if he should be allowed to go on a run.

I don't think there is a wrong decision. If Forsberg starts tonight that gives Ullmark extra days to recuperate and start against the Avs.

If Ullmark is good to go and wants the net, let's get him in a groove too. Sounds like Ullmark has a great record against LV so statheads may have him start regardless.
Yup. It's Odd.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Just because the puck was hitting Forsberg last game does not mean it will again. Yes he played well but if both goalies are healthy and ready to go, you go with Ullmark 100% of the time.
Forsberg played well in the last game. He earned that shutout. I agree with your take on Ullmark, but I am glad Forsberg is rounding out his game again and getting some confidence back. We will need both goalies going to make the playoffs this years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad