Debrincat larkin raymond
Tarasenko kasper kane
Rasmussen veleno berggren
Motte copp Fischer

Trade compher now while hes tradable

Fowler seider
Edvinsson johansson
Chiarot gustafsson

As long as were not moving a 1st for a 33 yr old dman I'd get fowler. Maybe something like a maata + a 2nd and soderblom since he likely wobt have a shot here

Reactions: Ulysses31

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
too ealry to go off deep end IMO. lot of talent on this team IMO, both D (ed n seider) n forwards. few adjustments up front (get tank n kane off same line), ed learning ropes, players learning defensive assignments, think a good season still ahead

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Can't fathom paying Seider all this money and still stunting his offense by not putting him on PP1. I think people are forgetting how offensively proficient he was in the SHL.

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
So if Petry misses time, does Holl get back on the lineup or do we put Johansson in on the right side?

And what makes Johansson able to play on his off side aside from the fact that he's done it before?
(Don't bother answering, because I won't believe you. Switching sides isn't a big deal for any NHL player)

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
You want a properly built team...here ya go

Raymond- Larkin- Kane
Debrincat-Compher- Kasper
Berggren-Rasmussen-Tarasenko
Fisher-Copp-Veleno
Motte

Johansson-Seider
Edvinsson-Matta
Gustafsson-Chariot

Talbot
Lyon

Husso is crap
I like the idea to use Kasper as a power forward on top 6. Kane and Raymond on the same line makes a lot of sense.
No matter what you do with defence not going to work. Yzerman needs to get trade for top 4 defender

Reactions: Zetterberg4Captain

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I've been telling you all AlJo is destined for the top pair with Seider! Now, did I expect it to happen in his first NHL game? No, no I did not. I'ma be straight with ya'll.

Reactions: norrisnick

Indrid Cold

Oct 24, 2022
I like the idea to use Kasper as a power forward on top 6. Kane and Raymond on the same line makes a lot of sense.
No matter what you do with defence not going to work. Yzerman needs to get trade for top 4 defender
5 of them...

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004

That's not easy to do without giving up assets that ultimately set the team back.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
You want a properly built team...here ya go

Raymond- Larkin- Kane
Berggren-Rasmussen-Tarasenko
Fisher-Copp-Veleno
Motte

Johansson-Seider
Edvinsson-Matta
Gustafsson-Chariot

Talbot
Lyon

Husso is crap
Honestly, it's time to mix up the lines by adding a rough and rugged guy to each line. This is the only way I can imagine a defensive structure and culture being implemented. It is something that has been successful with other skilled players in years past. Kunitz with Crosby, aston-reese with crosby, etc type stuff.

Raymond- Larkin- Motte
Veleno-Copp-Kane
Fisher-Ramsussen-Tarasenko
Berggren

First/second line badly needs someone who can win board battles and play with intensity (Kasper).
Shocker, who would've thought...

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Raymond practiced on the 2nd line today ...I guess the loss yesterday was his fault. We give him over 8 mil per year, and he got 1 game on the top line before Lalonde demoted him lol. Classic.

• Love
Reactions: FlyguyOX

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Raymond practiced on the 2nd line today ...I guess the loss yesterday was his fault. We give him over 8 mil per year, and he got 1 game on the top line before Lalonde demoted him lol. Classic.
C'mon, you know it's not a demotion. He's mixing things up to try to get guys going. It's more likely Raymond is being used to jumpstart the other guys on the 2nd line, to the benefit of the team. Raymond's a big boy, he can handle the switch.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Raymond been getting this treatment under Lalonde consistently. Remember he wasn't a mainstay on PP1 for most of last season. Hilariously bad coaching.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
C'mon, you know it's not a demotion. He's mixing things up to try to get guys going. It's more likely Raymond is being used to jumpstart the other guys on the 2nd line, to the benefit of the team. Raymond's a big boy, he can handle the switch.
Raymond has always been the first guy to be taken off a line or a pp unit under Lalonde though. He's still on pp1, but we're paying him to be a star and to play...I bet he gets under 16 minutes of ice time tomorrow night. Let's see...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad