Confirmed with Link: Lindy Ruff named Head Coach, Press Conference at 1:00 PM EDT

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
What's the head scratch? Adams/Ruff's plan was to keep him, but not as a bench coach (which is what he was last season). If he was behind the bench, that's not where they said he was going to be.
I saw his big ugly face behind the Sabres bench in Prague. He was behind the bench.

Reactions: Fjordy

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
What's the head scratch? Adams/Ruff's plan was to keep him, but not as a bench coach (which is what he was last season). If he was behind the bench, that's not where they said he was going to be.
But he's there again, he hasn't gone anywhere.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I saw his big ugly face behind the Sabres bench in Prague. He was behind the bench.
Maybe there isn’t a good booth spot in the Czech arenas? I don’t know but I’ll wait until I see him behind the bench in NA before I worry about his (seeming) negative impact.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
But he's there again, he hasn't gone anywhere.
I’m not sure why you guys are worried about it.

He doesn’t coach the PP or the forwards. He’s supposed to be the eye in the sky and work on face offs. I don’t know why he was on the bench, assuming he was. But he doesn’t coach the main things that cost us our last two games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad