Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Zemgus Girgensons | 3 years, $850k AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
f*** YESS JBB IS THE f***ING GOAT

So...

Guentzel-Point-Kucherov
Hagel-Cirelli-Paul
Sheary-?-Eyssimont
Girgensons-Glendening-Chaffee

Why do people keep thinking we have to load up the top line!!??

you don’t need your 3 best players on the 1st line stop worrying about point totals my god man. It’s so obvious that you put Hagel and Guentzel on the same line to support Cirelli.

Point and Kuch are going to kill it regardless of the 3rd ( unless it’s Stamkos or Duclair) but you just put someone who can get them the damn biscuit

Last edited:
Reactions: Look Up

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016

you don’t need your 3 best players on the 1st line stop worrying about point totals my god man. It’s so obvious that you put Hagel and Guentzel on the same line to support Cirelli.& Paul isn’t a top 6 winger

Point and Kuch are going to kill it regardless of the 3rd ( unless it’s Stamkos or Duclair) but you just put someone who can get them the damn biscuit
There’s really no one else on the roster to move up there besides Hagel, and we’ve already seen he’s atleast capable of producing with Cirelli to some degree.

Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

you don’t need your 3 best players on the 1st line stop worrying about point totals my god man. It’s so obvious that you put Hagel and Guentzel on the same line to support Cirelli.

You're free to envision the lineup however you want me dude, no need to get worked up over something I hastily put together...

Reactions: Stammertime91

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Sabres fan, Gus has always been a guy I’ve supported. I think in the right system he can be a really strong bottom six guy. He has good straight line speed, doesn’t take bad penalties, will finish a check (although not a banger by any means)

If you want 10-10 from your fourth line guy with good defense, he is as solid as it gets. I think he could have made a bit more if he was going to a bad team, but Tampa probably offered term so he took a bit less.

Wishing him the best for you guys

We're here to overreact to players we've never heard of. How dare you.

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
Nic Paul is not a second liner. I foresee JBB doing the same thing as last year — going into the season without a fourth scoring line winger, trying different guys there and then (most likely) making a trade to address the issue.

We signed Juha Ylonen’s kid and he has offensive talent. Maybe he takes it and runs … or Geekie or Gaultier is ready at some point.

b0lthed

Mar 7, 2023
How bad was Buffalo for the last 11 years? Bad enough that Gus was their all star in 2015 and finished that season with a career high 30 points!

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
How bad was Buffalo for the last 11 years? Bad enough that Gus was their all star in 2015 and finished that season with a career high 30 points!
I believe that was in the old era where Internet voting made up a higher percentage of nominations, so he got in because basically all of Latvia voted for him.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Sabres fan here. You’ll love this guy on your 4th line. Strong possession forward who keeps the hockey low-event at both ends of the ice when he’s on it. He never developed into the player we hoped he would when he was drafted 14th overall way back when, but he’s a very good role player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad