GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
40% xG removing the score effect riddle 3rd periods of the last 2 games. Honestly a lot better than I expected. I think those numbers paint a prettier picture than reality

Reactions: Devs3cups

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
not the point - you don't win usually giving up that many let alone MORE. All the cushion did was let the other team sit back which is why we even scored 5. Comprehension matters.
I was just pointing out the irony in your statement lol

Saturday's game was slightly different than tonight's though, they were never so far out of the game you could dismiss them as junktime goals.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Did the puck go in off the ref? I absolutely hate that the refs are on the ice. Hockey is too fast. Why can't you have a tether cam up top and two linesman in the penalty box or the bench areas to break up altercations? I just hate how much the refs interfere in hockey.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
They played in such a way that it came off like they were not interested in the game at all. It's all so tiresome because it's been like this for over a year now.
This is just a lazy and bs take. It was a combination of some bad defensive lapses causing breakdowns, bad goaltending and some bad luck. Those breakdowns can’t happen in this league though. Teams will make you pay as Tampa did

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Did the puck go in off the ref? I absolutely hate that the refs are on the ice. Hockey is too fast. Why can't you have a tether cam up top and two linesman in the penalty box or the bench areas to break up altercations? I just hate how much the refs interfere in hockey.

I can't even tell if it went off the ref or the ref just screened a bank off the boards. I think it was the former

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And they responded how? Maybe thinking Keefe was a savior was a mistake. Don't think gimp Pesce or Luke (I only got Calder votes cause I'm a Hughes) are going to save them.
At least Keefe is not going to be the next one to go if the **** hits the fan. Could be a big-name player or Fitz, but it's not going to be Keefe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad