GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
We're doing more stuff at our own blueline under Keefe. Not sure how much I like that.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
It will never make sense to me that Jack sucks so bad at shootout attempts and penalty shots when he's lethal on regular breakaways.

Reactions: mdj12784

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_0121.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It will never make sense to me that Jack sucks so bad at shootout attempts and penalty shots when he's lethal on regular breakaways.
It's the reverse Jacob Josefson. He wasn't so good at in-game breakaway goals, but was good in the shootout.

Adam Henrique was another one who was good on in-game breakaways, but not in shootouts.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I think Tampa is a slow starting team too. The passing is noticeably bad. But the ice also looks terrible.

I think these teams actually look pretty similar.
From game to game Devs play with less clicking from the start but starting to click through the game. They need to play strong defense and it looks better from the start this year. At least in those 8 game(I didnt saw first half of toronto game).

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I called it, I am doing well
Great JACK HUGHES
WAY TO GO DEVILS.

This is a good team guy. Compare last season's start to this season.

Wait until they all click together, get out of the way here comes the NJ Devils

Go Devils

I don't think this start has been better than last years start. I think there's reason to believe this start could lead them to being better the rest of the year but this start has been weak just like last years.

• Wow
Reactions: Maine Fan

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him over the past year. I think he’s a third pair guy with some experience
Unfortunately those are the kind of guys good teams tend to lose after they show themselves in a brief stint and are no longer waivers exempt.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad