GDT: Lightning @ Devils - 6:45 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're terrible against the Lightning. I keep forgetting that. Even in 22-23 we beat them once in the Jesper Bratt hat trick game in Tampa I went to.

I bet they beat us at home almost as much as Toronto does.

That was maybe the worst PK this season.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
We're terrible against the Lightning. I keep forgetting that. Even in 22-23 we beat them once in the Jesper Bratt hat trick game in Tampa I went to.

I bet they beat us at home almost as much as Toronto does.

That was maybe the worst PK this season.
Tbf Tampa is by far the best PP we've faced.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him over the past year. I think he’s a third pair guy with some experience
Yeah. And he is expirienced enough, but he wasnt very lucky with the team( a lot of talented young defensemen and very active gm on defensive side of the game). And he wasnt lucky year ago when he was called but injured. I believe Fitz should call him earlier but again - a lot of talents in the team.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is the Devils almost every game score a goal and immediately give it right back🙄

I feel like that hasn't really been the case much this year. They have actually been decent with leads. Just playing from behind too often lately.

I don't love that call on Timo. But I get it.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Have we beaten the Lightning in Newark since John Hynes was fired? I'm struggling to remember a time we did. We beat them in Tampa once in 2021-2022 and once 2022-2023.

Seriously, we probably haven't beaten them at home since game 3 of the 2018 playoffs.

Then again, we probably have (maybe once) because I feel like I would have seen it tweeted out and posted here if it hadn't happened since then.

Reactions: My3Sons

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
They were offsides on the zone entry 😬
He had control - it wouldn't have held up under review.

1729639412167.png

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
You can start by making sure guys who are closer to the net are covered
Yeah but it's a rebound on a shot coming from the other side where the D was probably blocking the passing lane. Can't just climb in his shirt when you're shorthanded and take yourself out of the play to cover him tighter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad