Speculation: Libor Hajek

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Rangers have sent down Kravtsov temporarily to avoid losing Hajek on waivers. Any 1 for 1 swaps for a similar level player out there? Position doesn’t really matter but preferably for a forward. He is pretty bad but apparently NYR thinks they can get something for him

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Willing to accept a box of Little Debbie Nutty Bars and a slightly used 8Track setup, with the Bee Gees album set for this bum.

Reactions: MitchMurphy

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I remember when my fellow Ranger fans relished making Neil Pionk their whipping boy. The current one is Libor Hajek. The Rangers do have quite a few D in their system to make Hajek expendable, but there is a reasonable chance this kid turns into a regular contributor for an NHL franchise.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I remember when my fellow Ranger fans relished making Neil Pionk their whipping boy. The current one is Libor Hajek. The Rangers do have quite a few D in their system to make Hajek expendable, but there is a reasonable chance this kid turns into a regular contributor for an NHL franchise.

He has the physical skills and all, something just hasn't quite seemed to click for him yet. Could be that it happens with a change of scenery but he has graded out pretty poorly with the playing time he's gotten on the rangers
considering all the guys he's behind now probably better to move on

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Personally, I’d trade Christian Fischer for him. Not sure most Yotes fans would agree.

pretty sure NYR either waives Hajek soon or trades him for a guy who just cleared waivers

likely a F

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Problem is Rangers really don't have any openings on D or up front, so the best-case scenario would either be to trade him for a pick or for a young guy who could contribute to NHL depth in a few years.

Tinordi has been the extra and Jones would likely be first call-up. Hajek has fallen down the depth chart quite a bit.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
He has the physical skills and all, something just hasn't quite seemed to click for him yet. Could be that it happens with a change of scenery but he has graded out pretty poorly with the playing time he's gotten on the rangers
considering all the guys he's behind now probably better to move on
He hasn't been what the organization had hoped for, but has he played much worse than K'Andre Miller?

NYRKing

Mar 12, 2008
I remember thinking how NYR had to wiggle Pionk into the Trouba trade over Hajek.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
The McDonagh trade still gives me joy.
It was karma for how we traded Scott f***ing Gomez for him in the first place lol.

Every team that trades him badly lose the trade, he's such a great player, we should've gotten more for him.

We picked Lundkvist with the pick we got back, we'll see how it plays out but Tampa robbed us blind (so far).

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
I'd be interested in the Wings taking a chance on him and we could afford to trade a depth forward. Might enjoy playing with Hronek, Zadina, and Vrana.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad